Netflix Movie Recommendation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I saw this one yesterday .. Not as bad as I thought it would be .. I found it entertaining ... Its about Nazis that have been living on the moon since 1943 plotting a take over ... Black u.s astronaut gets caught up with them on the moon and it goes on from there... I like how they portray the u.s government as greedy war crazy fucks .. Check it out if your bored

Attachments

Props: fillyacup
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I don't know if any of this is new to you or if you've seen them but...

The Office, Season 8
Burn Notice, Season 5
Family Guy, Season 9

Rescue Me
Pablo Francisco: Ouch
Warrior
I didn't know Pablo Francisco was on there, I gotta check that out. Dude is funny as hell.

The Rickey Smiley Standup on Netflix is hilarious too

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
About a month ago Netflix got some old Cartoon Network (Courage The Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy [fucking best show ever], Dexters Lab, Samurai Jack and more) and some Adult Swim shows (Aqua Teen, Robot Chicken, Squidbillies, Childrens Hospital).

Tucker and Dale Vs Evil is a really good comedy/horror movie with a very different take on the average "teenagers in a cabin in the woods" movies. I would recommend watching this without watching the trailer because it gives away too much of the movie.

Nov 21, 2012
exit through the gift shop does include banksy not necessarily about him. however inspired to say the least couple of other movies as it pertains to graff worth checking out are Infamy and Piece By Piece

BTW, i posted a link to hemlock grove in the download section

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the vengeance trilogy are dope foreign flicks that are just centered around revenge. IMO Oldboy is the best, with Lady Vengeance coming close behind, Sympathy for Mr Vengeance was good but I think the other two are better. All are by Park Chan Wook (who also did Thrist) and even tho its a "trilogy" the three have no relation other than the same director and being about vengeance, I'd highly recommend them as long as you don't mind reading

Props: Big Smokes