Netflix Movie Recommendation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I totally forgot about that kaspar karr street thief movie.... shit was DOPE i thought. I agree the ending wasnt great but fuck, the first 7/8s of the movie was good so fuck it. a bad ending doesnt even matter when the overall majority of movie was trill as fuck. didnt know what to think of it at first but very good flick. definitely reccomend it for the rest of yall

Props: W0RM_Da_C0N

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
seen that 50 cent movie called..all things fall apart...started good but then got wack lol..
is that the one where he got cancer and shit?

lmao @ that movie, that shit was hilarious. i couldnt stop laughing at his dreads either. his mom was a bitch in that movie though and his dad was a piece of shit, i wonder how many families are like that with that whole make it or bust attitude with their kids and becoming professional athletes. its like he wasnt shit anymore after he lost sports. thats pretty terrible, ive heard a lot of black families are like that, i hope thats not true. parents wanting their kids to take care of them? thats just fuckin absurd

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea there was a thread for this recently, its mostly fake for sure but its pretty authentic, its like hood 2 hood meets a reality show lol. heard him & the director destroyed a lot of footage because it would incriminate them so they went with the semi cheesy main plotline about the man in the white hat

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
If you're a David Lynch fan, they have Twin Peaks on this, just started watching pretty good so far.
Attempt #3 to watch this was a success. Just watched Season 1 back to back (7 hours). It was awesome. Some unintentionally funny parts and some truly compelling & hilarious scenes. Lots of crying and overly dramatic soundtrack, plus the sexymysterious music almost every time that fine ass beezy came on the screen. lol. Highly recommended. On to Season 2 & the movie.

Nov 4, 2005

Stake Land

Martin was a normal teenage boy before the country collapsed in an empty pit of economic and political disaster. A vampire epidemic has swept across what is left of the nation's abandoned towns and cities, and it's up to Mister, a death dealing, rogue vampire hunter, to get Martin safely north to Canada, the continent's New Eden.