N. Korea needs to bring it already!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
They wont go to war because there is no reason to. This aint 1943...we dont fight wars for the glory anymore...we fight them to gain control of natural resources.
for the most part. but if someone in the United Nations has probs, the US will probably be there to support. and S. Korea is pretty involved in the UN.

theres no money in the UN with out the US. the US needs all those countries. and all those countries need the US.

other UN countries know the US will have their back. they dont give a fuck about us US citizens, or our tax dollar. they just want big breh United States to have their back and protect their people from all the fuck ass rulers of these oppressed countries next door to them.

Canada and Mexico aint got no bullies by their other borders. But if Mexico and Canada got into an actual "war", the US would be fighting next to them, if they were asked. but since Canada and Mexico share borders with the US, America probably would involve them selves regardless.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
he also made it possible for them to be Americans....

I don't want to paint Reagan an angel cause he wasn't but we today have a president who completely uses the undocumented Latino population (and his legal believers) just to gain votes. That's all i wanted to point out.
Explain to me how he made it posible for them to be americans since u chose to ignore all the other bullshit he did...cuz the only thing he made possible was for these big companies to make millions off of the backs of mexicans americans...ill wait

Aug 19, 2004
he also made it possible for them to be Americans....

I don't want to paint Reagan an angel cause he wasn't but we today have a president who completely uses the undocumented Latino population (and his legal believers) just to gain votes. That's all i wanted to point out.
Isn't all to gain votes? Reagan was eating grapes during the strike while he was governor but as President he granted amnesty to those living here illegally.

Clinton is a well remembered president among many because we had a strong economy under his administration but they fail to realize what exactly contributed to the economy. I remember Clinton allowed contractors to start selling weapons technology to China.

As far as Obama is concerned he has a lot on his plate, and he can't pass all the things he wants in one fell swoop. These candidates and presidents feel they have to be strategic in order to be successful. That's why he said he was against gay marriage when running for President. He didn't want to give the Republican party anything to use against him, so they could portray him as too liberal among moderate voters. Once he was president and the public was more supportive of gay marriage, he announces his opinion on the issue has "evolved," and that he supports gay rights.