N. Korea needs to bring it already!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2004
I was like "Fuck Saddam AND Bin Laden!!! Lets turn that shit into a wasteland!!!"

....talk about having the wool pulled over my eyes tho!

no WMD & No real Bin Laden (not until I see real footage of that muh fucker being killed)

Dubya had us on that HYPE!
The information and evidence out there AGAINST invading Iraq was all there for people to read and hear in mainstream newspapers, magazines, and news channels. But people didn't want to hear it.

Part of it was people letting fear compromise their convictions, part was the majority of Americans being ignorant to history and politics (not knowing Iraq was our ally in the early-mid 80s), and the other part of it was cowardly politicians who were afraid that if they voted against giving the president authority to invade Iraq, the Republicans would use that against them in the subsequent re-elections and say they were soft on terrorism.(which is why Bush held the Iraq War Resolution right before election congress was up for re-elections).

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The information and evidence out there AGAINST invading Iraq was all there for people to read and hear in mainstream newspapers, magazines, and news channels. But people didn't want to hear it.

Part of it was people letting fear compromise their convictions, part was the majority of Americans being ignorant to history and politics (not knowing Iraq was our ally in the early-mid 80s), and the other part of it was cowardly politicians who were afraid that if they voted against giving the president authority to invade Iraq, the Republicans would use that against them in the subsequent re-elections and say they were soft on terrorism.(which is why Bush held the Iraq War Resolution right before election congress was up for re-elections).
nah breh I just saw them faggots dancing in the street & burning American flags & was like "Kill these fucking ragheads"

...but I wouldnt call them a fucking raghead any longer, thats racist.

I still didnt like seeing them celebrate death like they were being shown on TV doing.

then again I was 25 or so when it went down & was a bit of a hothead myself back then so I was more for blowing shit up then, then I am now.

May 9, 2002
nah breh I just saw them faggots dancing in the street & burning American flags & was like "Kill these fucking ragheads"

I still didnt like seeing them celebrate death like they were being shown on TV doing.

then again I was 25 or so when it went down & was a bit of a hothead myself back then so I was more for blowing shit up then, then I am now.
For all we know, those clips of people celebrating could be from anything. Its easy to splice some random shit together to present an emotion through media. Its called propaganda and no one does it better than the US.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
For all we know, those clips of people celebrating could be from anything. Its easy to splice some random shit together to present an emotion through media. Its called propaganda and no one does it better than the US.
right, but to a young hot head who was under the impression that a terrorist organization from that region where the people were celebrating & burning my American flag had brought down 2 towers, & killed over 3000 people, & as I sat n watched this from my TV the only thing I possibly could think was

"Lets kill these mother fuckers"

Hell, if it were even feasible, I think at that time I might have signed up for the military,... but a big LOL to THAT. They do not accept 'my kind', or at least give us guns lol

Aug 19, 2004

I think I was around 19 or 20 when I remember the lead up to the Iraq War. I think most of the terrorists that crashed the planes were from Saudi Arabia, but the news outlets conducted a poll that concluded that the majority of Americans believed that some of the hijackers were from Iraq.

I also remember debates on CNN and FOX where conservative guests were saying that Saddam may have even been behind the Oklahoma City bombing. Then Dick Cheney was implying that the 9/11 terrorists came from Iraq.

Even back then it seemed to me that the current administration at the time was just trying to throw everything at the wall and see what would stick in order to get the public to support the war.

The footage of dancing in the street never convinced me considering all the crazy shit, cause that by itself is not reason to invade a country.

I did get pretty pissed when finding out that our ambassador and other Americans were killed by protesters in Libya. But then later it turned out that Al Qaeda or a similar organization had staged the whole thing to look like a protest, and later Libyans were trying to kick out the militia responsible for attacking our consulate.

Aug 19, 2004
I just checked out the North Korea's Pyongyang Times website. The writers there sound pretty crazy. They make it sound like it's just the US and it's "imperialist allies" that are imposing the sanctions that are forcing them to resort to nuclear tests. But so far I haven't seen them mention that China also voted to impose the sanctions.

May 9, 2002
I just checked out the North Korea's Pyongyang Times website. The writers there sound pretty crazy. They make it sound like it's just the US and it's "imperialist allies" that are imposing the sanctions that are forcing them to resort to nuclear tests. But so far I haven't seen them mention that China also voted to impose the sanctions.
This just proves further that NK is really just mad at the US, Japan, and SK. They have no beef with China and to be quite honest, China can wipe them off the map quicker than the US could.

Props: S.SAVAGE