N. Korea needs to bring it already!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Man, I been saying this. We're basically at war though it doesn't seem like it since they ended the armistice.

I don't want to start a political war but Obama has been pissing me off as far as the troops still being in Iraq and Afghanistan. I thought they were been supposed to be out of both countries already? I'm a hell of a lot more concerned about the drug cartels killing off thousands of mexicans and ruining that country than I'll ever be about Afghanistan. Maybe it's because Afghanistan has over 5 trillion dollars in untapped resources?

May 16, 2002
I don't want to piss anybody off, but this wouldn't happen if President Obama got on some former President Ronald Regan syndrome. My personal belief, 9-11 and all the bullshit since would not of happened had any of these Presidents let it be known they won't play.

Put it this way, had 9-11 happened on former President Ronald Regan's watch, we would of never went to war. He would of simply blown them of the face of the earth with one swift blow. Regardless of political opinions, the other countries in the world feared that man because he wouldn't tap dance around shit. He was the prime example of gang banging. Another country showed off a weapon, Ronald Regan showed off a bigger one on some, "You ain't shit bitch. Put your shit down." And they did LOL!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
That little midget kim ju whatever the fuck ain't bout that action...

He just tryna look tuff to his generals and its more propaganda to the citizens of north Korea to keep them in line and ingnorant to the fact of how weak of a person and a leader he is, and also how unstable and weak their country has become...chinas gona end up checkin them for us and if not they all can get it

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Politics...Kim Yong Un is about to make some major changes within his country. He is going to open it up, especially economic wise. Going the Deng Xiaoping way.

He just has to do the whole everybody wants to attack us, be ready, we fight them off way, for his citizens to be 100% behind him...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Politics...Kim Yong Un is about to make some major changes within his country. He is going to open it up, especially economic wise. Going the Deng Xiaoping way.

He just has to do the whole everybody wants to attack us, be ready, we fight them off way, for his citizens to be 100% behind him...
I hope he dose open up his county...I really feel sorry for the people that live there and in that region...I'm mean he is picking a fight with the biggest and strongest military this earth has ever seen when he's miltary is still trying to build weapons we perfected in the 40s...just sayin its not gona turn out well for n.Korea if he keeps pushin a line

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I don't want to piss anybody off, but this wouldn't happen if President Obama got on some former President Ronald Regan syndrome. My personal belief, 9-11 and all the bullshit since would not of happened had any of these Presidents let it be known they won't play.

Put it this way, had 9-11 happened on former President Ronald Regan's watch, we would of never went to war. He would of simply blown them of the face of the earth with one swift blow. Regardless of political opinions, the other countries in the world feared that man because he wouldn't tap dance around shit. He was the prime example of gang banging. Another country showed off a weapon, Ronald Regan showed off a bigger one on some, "You ain't shit bitch. Put your shit down." And they did LOL!
Ronald Reagan ALSO wouldn't hold "immigration reform" over the head of millions of Latinos and other ethnic groups like some piece of political candy just to gain votes. He would have, by now signed into law immigration reform, specifically something similar to his "Amnesty" approach toward the undocumented immigrants. He was a man of action............Obama is a great man of words.

That is why people voted for Obama...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Kim Jong Un just re-hired a guy that introduced major economic changes back in the day and was taken away because of it by Kim Jong Il. That alone should show where NK is heading...
I think that is great for the people of that country. But don't threaten my homeland with nuclear bombs.....that's all.

I hope wish nothing but prosperity on North Koreans.