N. Korea needs to bring it already!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Ronald Reagan ALSO wouldn't hold "immigration reform" over the head of millions of Latinos and other ethnic groups like some piece of political candy just to gain votes. He would have, by now signed into law immigration reform, specifically something similar to his "Amnesty" approach toward the undocumented immigrants. He was a man of action............Obama is a great man of words.

That is why people voted for Obama...

And Ronald Regan also had this country secure with jobs.

Props: 94509

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Im sorry but I think Ronald Reagan was socially one of the most immoral presidents of our time...

This is the same guy that went to a press conference eating grapes and smerking while mexican americans were fighting for farm workers rights...they were wernt being paid shit and were working and living in conditions that can only be compared to modern day slavery and this guy was mocking them and blocking them every way he could

This is the same guy who passed healthcare laws which resulted in millions of menatlly ill people being put on the streets and left homeless...go to any major city in the usa and u can still see the effects of that bullshit...see how many times u see people beggin for change or just walkin around out of their mind pissin and shittin on themselfs...its a shame a country with all this wealth that happens so often

Also under his watch the crack epidemic that swept through the "urban" areas of this county and destroyed families and whole communities...i mean that shit changed the culture in those areas and resulted in the worse crimes rates this country had ever seen before or after

Oh but the economy was doing good...the rich were gettin richer(the tickle down effect) and we had urban drug lords now spilling blood every where

I could really point out a few other devastatng blows our society took as a result of reagan and his ideologies and policies but it aint gona change sme of ur ideas o the guy...he was the BEST!!!

Aug 19, 2004
He was the prime example of gang banging. Another country showed off a weapon, Ronald Regan showed off a bigger one on some, "You ain't shit bitch. Put your shit down." And they did LOL!

Wasn't the Reagan administration dealing with Iran, trading weapons in exchange for US hostages?

We don't attack N. Korea because they are China's strategic ally in the region, just as Israel is our strategic ally in the Middle East. If we invaded N. Korea, or bombed them right away, China would become involved and very likely that a nuclear war would come about.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Just by the sheer number of troops, the US don't want war with N. Korea/China/Russia.

Sadly, to be a good president, people somewhere are going to suffer. I think Obama has been a pretty sorry President but it's a tough job and the U.S. is in a weird period right now but our finances are in major trouble

May 9, 2002
Just by the sheer number of troops, the US don't want war with N. Korea/China/Russia.

Sadly, to be a good president, people somewhere are going to suffer. I think Obama has been a pretty sorry President but it's a tough job and the U.S. is in a weird period right now but our finances are in major trouble
They wont go to war because there is no reason to. This aint 1943...we dont fight wars for the glory anymore...we fight them to gain control of natural resources.

May 9, 2002
my point about Afghanistan^ but we don't seem to be reaping any benefits of a 10+ year war
Just becuase you cant see it, doesn't mean the powers that be haven't reaped and continue reaping off of it. Isn't gas around $4 right about now? How do you know they arent making 300% profit off that price?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Just becuase you cant see it, doesn't mean the powers that be haven't reaped and continue reaping off of it. Isn't gas around $4 right about now? How do you know they arent making 300% profit off that price?
Not to mention companies like lockheed martin make billions in profits off of war...no matter were it takes place

Last edited: