N. Korea needs to bring it already!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Im sorry but I think Ronald Reagan was socially one of the most immoral presidents of our time...

This is the same guy that went to a press conference eating grapes and smerking while mexican americans were fighting for farm workers rights...they were wernt being paid shit and were working and living in conditions that can only be compared to modern day slavery and this guy was mocking them and blocking them every way he could
he also made it possible for them to be Americans....

I don't want to paint Reagan an angel cause he wasn't but we today have a president who completely uses the undocumented Latino population (and his legal believers) just to gain votes. That's all i wanted to point out.

Jun 21, 2005
Im sorry but I think Ronald Reagan was socially one of the most immoral presidents of our time...

This is the same guy that went to a press conference eating grapes and smerking while mexican americans were fighting for farm workers rights...they were wernt being paid shit and were working and living in conditions that can only be compared to modern day slavery and this guy was mocking them and blocking them every way he could

This is the same guy who passed healthcare laws which resulted in millions of menatlly ill people being put on the streets and left homeless...go to any major city in the usa and u can still see the effects of that bullshit...see how many times u see people beggin for change or just walkin around out of their mind pissin and shittin on themselfs...its a shame a country with all this wealth that happens so often

Also under his watch the crack epidemic that swept through the "urban" areas of this county and destroyed families and whole communities...i mean that shit changed the culture in those areas and resulted in the worse crimes rates this country had ever seen before or after

Oh but the economy was doing good...the rich were gettin richer(the tickle down effect) and we had urban drug lords now spilling blood every where

I could really point out a few other devastatng blows our society took as a result of reagan and his ideologies and policies but it aint gona change sme of ur ideas o the guy...he was the BEST!!!
dont forget this...props to amercan dad..lol