my mom just ate 3 of my weed brownies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
i just came home from work to find my mom layed out on the couch off 3 of my weed brownies..

she just said that she had one after dinner, (i was at work from 4-10) and she said that she got hungrier, so she ate a couple more lol then she said she got hella woozy and sat on the couch, then sat there for a few hours until i got home..

she has never eaten a brownie before and didnt experiment with marijuana much when she was younger. alcohol is her drug of choice and she hasnet used anything else for probably 35 years. she is a seasoned alcoholic and has been sober for 35 days (until today).. my stepdad has no idea whats going on (and is very against the use of marijuana) and until i told her about 10 minutes ago, she had no idea whats going on either.. i had to help her walk to her bed..

mind you, i put about 2 oz's of shake into about 40 brownies... so if u do the math, thats about 1.4 grams per brownie X 3 = 4.2 grams of weed to someone who hasnt used marijuana in about 35 years... these brownies are hella fuckin strong and will send anyone on a 4 hour trip to lala land...

all i can think about is the ass-whooping im going to get tomorrow.. the rest of my brownies (about 25) are going to get thrown out and i will probably have to kiss ass for the next month or two for her not to throw me out... im probably going to be running alot of errands for her too haha... at least, someday this will be a funny story

what would she do if the first thing she heard tomorrow was, "you owe me 15 bucks"

anyone have some storys about edibles that fell into the wrong hand by accident?

Nov 5, 2004
Lmao, she's gonna be blasted for a while.

1st time I ate some, I was blasted for the whole night and a good part of the next day at work, lol.

Feb 5, 2006
FIRST TIME I FUCKED WITH EDIBLES WAS WITH THAT SPLIF PEANUT BUTTER. BROUGHT A JAR OF THAT AND A LOAF OF BREAD TO SCHOOL. FUCK A BINDER. I WAS MAKIN FAT ASS SANDWICHES IN THE BACK OF MY SCIENCE CLASS. ATE AND WAS ON STUCK MODE. CHILLED IN ONE CLASS THE REST OF THE DAY

Jan 1, 2006
LMAO.... damn I've only eaten weed brownies once and it's hit me harder than anything I've smoked.

The thing that was crazy was how the effect crept up on me. I was like whoa...

Mar 20, 2007
FIRST TIME I FUCKED WITH EDIBLES WAS WITH THAT SPLIF PEANUT BUTTER. BROUGHT A JAR OF THAT AND A LOAF OF BREAD TO SCHOOL. FUCK A BINDER. I WAS MAKIN FAT ASS SANDWICHES IN THE BACK OF MY SCIENCE CLASS. ATE AND WAS ON STUCK MODE. CHILLED IN ONE CLASS THE REST OF THE DAY
LMAO

Jan 9, 2007
Seattle
When my lil brother was 10 and I was 16 he ate a fuccin weed cookie of mine....First time ever fuccin wit weed and my parents acctually thought it was funny. I kinda felt bad after he puked lol.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
until i told her about 10 minutes ago, she had no idea whats going on either..

all i can think about is the ass-whooping im going to get tomorrow.. the rest of my brownies (about 25) are going to get thrown out and i will probably have to kiss ass for the next month or two for her not to throw me out... im probably going to be running alot of errands for her too haha...
RULE #1

NEVER EVER TELL ON YOURSELF!!!