Movies you hated that everyone else seems to love...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
@CB, Shawshank Redemption, really? Man, that movie is incredible....love it

@ I fucked your mom, Dude, you didnt like no country for old men? I'm curious as to how you interpreted that movie....

May 9, 2002
@CB, Shawshank Redemption, really? Man, that movie is incredible....love it

@ I fucked your mom, Dude, you didnt like no country for old men? I'm curious as to how you interpreted that movie....
It was lost in itself and was stagnant as far as the plot goes. The dialogue, which the Coens are usually great with...stunk. There was VERY little interesting conversations between the cast. The ending was fuckin stupid. What were they thinking?

Burn After Reading was only saved by Brad Pitt's semi-funny performance; however, that movie sucked just as bad.

The Coens have peaked.

Jul 3, 2008
Im glad im not tha only person who thinks Napoleon Dynamite was garbage......

didnt that stupid fuccin Juno movie win a bunch of awards or something.....that shit was trash....
call me a faggot but i liked juno....prolly cuz my baby mama was prego when i seen it but still

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
It was lost in itself and was stagnant as far as the plot goes. The dialogue, which the Coens are usually great with...stunk. There was VERY little interesting conversations between the cast. The ending was fuckin stupid. What were they thinking?

Burn After Reading was only saved by Brad Pitt's semi-funny performance; however, that movie sucked just as bad.

The Coens have peaked.

Burn after reading was a flop. But i found the dialogue in No Country compelling, i thought it was perfect thru 90% of the movie. The only dialogue that fell flat was Tommy Lee Jones' character explaining his dreams at the end. And was ur beef with the ending not showing Moss getting killed?

To this day i still am wondering what Woody Harrelson's character meant when he says that he counted the floors from the outside of the building, and noticed there was one less inside the building. (maybe he counts 13 and there are only 12 on the inside? something to do with bad luck?)

overrated movie for me is Wedding Crashers, i hate that movie with a fucking passion. Ok great, we get it, a "bad-mouth" granny and a weird faggy brother. Real funny. It was a stupid love story, and of course it was barely held together by the 4 funny lines Vince Vaughn had and a predictable Will Ferrell cameo.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I couldn't stand Equilibrium.

I just found it very fucking corny.

On a related note I wish Christian Bale would go back to doing movies that show that he is a really good actor. Sadly I don't think that will happen much anymore (if at all) with the success of the new Batman movies.