Movies you hated that everyone else seems to love...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
^^^I hated it for social/contextual reasons...I found Waldo in Apocalypto - no lie, then the homie put it on the net, and they took the 3 frames out the future releases of the film

Nov 24, 2003
Brolin was the only thing worthwhile about No Country. The film was anti-climatic and not thought provoking. People who like the movie consistently assume if you didn’t like it that’s because you didn’t “get it”. I got it and that’s one of the reasons I didn’t like it.

Interesting.

The fact that the film is so anti-climatic was a large contributing factor of why I enjoyed it so much.

Feb 17, 2006
I thought it served as quite a useful tool. The lack of a climax is the climax itself lol. not to be silly and paradoxical, but the lack of a climax shows the randomness of the world, like Bardem's character, will continue to roll on. I also think that is where the dream sequence actually proves useful.

oh and fuck will ferrell

Oct 1, 2006
I DL'ed Brokeback Mountain back in the day. I thought it was some suggestively homoerotic movie like Matrix but they started ramming in the trunk like after 20 minutes had passed of the movie. I just deleted the film after the tent scene.