Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
I applaud you PS you got two characters...Kratos and Jade
Thanks.

I copped on 360, so no Kratos for me. Jade didn't unlock for beating it, rather another character.

PS - I debated between getting it for 360 and for PS3. I really wanted to fight with Kratos, but I've never played a God of War game (yet) so it wasn't that big of a deal for me. The main reason I went with the 360 version is so that I can play against the wifey. I would have to buy a second PS3 controller, and I didn't really want to do that since I don't play on PS3 that much anyway.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Yea same here...I havent plugged my PS3 in for like 2 months

Ya'll got Movie Stops out there? They already got the bluray used but its shrinkwrapped so IDK if it has a code in it

Jun 24, 2005
How many different pre-order bonuses/DLC costumes are there in total?

I've read about:
Sub-Zero (Best Buy)
Scorpion (GameStop)
Jade
Smoke
Ermac
Reptile

Not sure where the others were from. Am I missing any of the costumes?

Oct 27, 2008
Secrets Fights

Reptile (MK1)
Perform Double Flawless Victory and a Stage Fatality if you see a shadow fly across the moon on the Pit Stage. After the battle is over you will be taken to the Bottom of the Pit where you will have to fight the version of Reptile from the original Mortal Kombat 1 (1992). His Special Moves include Scorpion's Spear and Sub-Zero's Freeze among others.

Smoke (MKII)
Press the Back-Button (XBox 360)/Select (PlayStation) + Down when Smoke appears behind one of the trees in Living Forest. Your opponent will be immediately killed and you will have to fight against Klassic Smoke. This version of Smoke has a spear and is similar to Smoke from Mortal Kombat II.

Klassic Noob Saibot
Defeat your opponent without Blocking if you see Noob Saibot at the alter in the Church. This Noob Saibot will be all black, just like in Mortal Kombat II and Mortal Kombat 3.

Note: This information is not 100% confirmed, so please feel free to correct it or confirm it.

Klassic Jade
Perform Double Flawless Victory and Fatality while fighting Shang Tsung.

Note: This information is not 100% confirmed, so please feel free to correct it or confirm it.

Klassik Arena Music
During Player Select in VS Mode, go to the Arena Select Menu, and choose the arena by pressing START instead of FP. This will choange the background music back to the original soundtrack from the 90s. You will hear a laugh for confirmation
like it say, it isnt all confirmed.. but here's a video of the secret reptile fight

just like in the 1st mortal kombat, he has scorpion's spear & sub zero's freeze..

edit: just watched the smoke & noob fights, so they're all official.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
How many different pre-order bonuses/DLC costumes are there in total?

I've read about:
Sub-Zero (Best Buy)
Scorpion (GameStop)
Jade
Smoke
Ermac
Reptile

Not sure where the others were from. Am I missing any of the costumes?
Smoke is not a preorder anywhere (i.e. not a code/costume)

Jade = MK blu ray

Ermac = special editions of MK

Reptile = Amazon

Mileena = Walmart

Kitana = Toys R Us

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
the only exclusive character is kratos...jade is on the 360...jades costume is a ps3 exclusive i guess though...

scorpion mk1 costume was on my gamestop receipt

ermac and the avatars and themes were in the box tucked between the art book and game with the bookends on the outsides....the bookends are sick as fuck great detail

not even trippin off of the classic costumes...they will all be available as DLC eventually...and even then scorpions alternate costume 2 is sick...dont ever use the mk1 costume

ermacs costume 2 is tight too