Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Oct 9, 2008
but does alcohol make shitty movie better?....yes

i just bought 10 fuckin movies...my chick is gonna be heated lol

there great deals though..on classics

Yea i'm always eye'n blu-rays like that would be tight to have! Then i come back to reality and think about how i'm gonna pay $20+ for a movie i might watch once and then collect dust for another 5 years tell i might pop it in again. I be at blockbuster every week.. At least after i kill a case of beer i feel like i accomplished somethin..lmao

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Yea i'm always eye'n blu-rays like that would be tight to have! Then i come back to reality and think about how i'm gonna pay $20+ for a movie i might watch once and then collect dust for another 5 years tell i might pop it in again. I be at blockbuster every week.. At least after i kill a case of beer i feel like i accomplished somethin..lmao
i dont typically buy movies for that reason....i typically download blu rays and stream from the pc to the ps3 or 360...but god damn the deals....shits burning a whole in my pocket

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Yesterday and today it's BOGO 1/2 off at Toys R Us on games and accessories and they got a free game coupon book with $10 off MK so you can get two games for like $83.xx or buy single MK for $53.xx

The coupon is good til 5/15