Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I got the Scorpion one. I wish I preordered from Amazon so I could of gotten the Reptile one, as his is the most changed guy, imo.

I would love the classic version of him, ermac and smoke available as DLC. I want the Reptile with Sub Zero and Scorpion's moves, and I want Cyber Smoke back also.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
The start button is a magnificent thing for MK2011. It has a few somewhat hidden uses of which I will tell you.

Press start button when selecting a character to bring up their costume select. You can choose from Costume 1, 2, and Classic (if available). Then, if you press start to select a costume, you will be given the alternate color (P2 color) for that costume. Like red for Johnny and orange for Ermac.

Press start while selecting an arena and you will be given classic music for that arena.

Press start while viewing a character model, and you will be given a menu. From that menu, you can access the character select screen. From there, you can choose another character model to view.

If you manage to press down + Select when Toasty appears you get an instant full special bar

Just thought you might like to know.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Hidden Fighters (Secret Achievements)
There are four hidden character fights that you can find in the arcade ladder. Smoke, Noob, Reptile and Jade.

Smoke: Smoke is hiding in the Living Forest. When he peeks out behind a tree, hit the Back or Select Button and you'll fight him immediately in his klassic costume.

Reptile: When you see silhouettes fly across the moon in The Pit stage, you must win with a Double Flawless and perform the Stage Fatality.

Noob: In The Temple stage - the one with a priest over a body on the alter and featuring colored stained glass windows - when you see Noob standing next to the alter in the background, you must win the match without blocking an attack.

Jade: ??? possibly double flawless against shang tsung with a fatality

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Babalities
These finishing moves are all performed at jump distance during the standard fatality time. It is also important to note, however, that there is a single restriction. You cannot block an attack during the match. You can tap the block button as much as you like, even use it during the fatality input time. But as soon as you block an attack, you cannot perform the babality.

Boss Babalities
Also, another easter egg is that babalities can be performed on bosses in the arcade ladder. Those bosses include unique babies for Goro, Kintaro and even Shao Kahn. Right now, there are a lot different sets of information on what the necessary criteria to perform these are. For now, its rumored that you can use any difficulty and time period, but need to keep the rounds at 2. To get Goro and Kintaro you need to perform a babality on Shang Tsung. To get Shao Kahn, you need to perform a babality on every fighter in the arcade ladder. These criterias are UNCONFIRMED at this time