Monday Night Raw 1/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
It was pretty good. Morrison deserves a belt.

And whats up with Tough Enough coming back? Did they just give up on NXT on TV altogether?

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
WWE Championship match first? Really?
well now you see why. Usually when they give away a big match at the start or end of the first hour its because there is another main event coming

Also whats up with that new backstage announcer? He reaks of a corny mainstream TV host, like someone ET or Extra would use... WWE trying to be more like a variety show and less "wrestling" I guess....just give us a hot bitch with a mic in her hand

Nov 14, 2002
So... How did Morrison get fucked out of his title shot? Because Cena is injured and now you have to figure out how to put Orton in the main event?

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
come on now, this is WWE we're talking about though....according to Cole the WWE championship is "rarely defended" on Raw, they broke the mold with this one... lol

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
yeah at least this Raw didn't have much cheesiness on it....shit I think they even gave the Divas match more than 3 minutes? lol

Jun 9, 2007
I wasn't a huge fan of Michaels mic work either, but if Morrison can develop close to the type of charisma Michaels had, he's got equal ring talent at this point in his career.. Morrison stole the show, and it'd be a shame if they just shuffle him back down to a midcarder now.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Great match but Morrison definitely got burned, when the match was the first thing on I knew he was gonna lose. He deserved his shot at Rumble, it looks like hes gonna have to turn heel to get a championship. He was better on the mic as a bad guy, I think thats why Cena gets over so much because hes one of the few babyface wrestlers who pulls it off right.

At that point i knew Orton was gonna win the cage match against 2 bad guys especially after the implications put on Barrett before the match.

Raw was good last night though

I'm guessing Orton is gonna get screwed again at the Rumble by Shamus interfering.

Punk and Barrett or more likely a triple threat between them two and Cena.

Melina and Natalya with a Natalya win, only for her to get squashed by Kong after the match.