Monday Night Raw 1/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Barrett to Smackdown without settling the Punk thing is WEAK!
Exactly my thoughts. It wouldve made better sense. i rather see wade feud with punk then cena. we all know whats gonna happen cena gonna whoop his ass then win belt at mania like always. They probaly gonna have punk vs orton at mania then wade vs taker(if he cleared for mania) since nexus cost taker buried alive

May 24, 2002
yep i can see either barret or del rio wining teh world belt off edge. it be tight if they have drew get that shit
Del Rio is being built up to take mysteros place. Thats why he will probably be kept on smackdown unless they start bringing in more mexican stars.

Unlike most of the WWE Del Rio has the actual wrestling ability and in ring skill to make it to the top. I can see Del Rio with the belt in 2 years

Oct 3, 2006
Am I the only one who wouldn't even notice if Kofi Kingston just disappeared from wrestling all together?
It was good to watch him fued with orton, when they had that angle a while back, but ever since then he's been boring, alongside swagger, although I wish swagger would be involved in a major angle or something

May 24, 2002
Del Rio has also been doing this for years.... working mexico, japan, and doing MMA stuff as well. He is also the son of Dos Caras and nephew of Mil Mascaras. Thats a family thats not going to let you tarnish its name by being a shitty wrestler.

Nov 14, 2002
1. Del Rio sucks balls. Dude is boring as fuck. Here's his whole gimmick...

::Arms out in the "why not?" pose::

::Smile::

::Turn head left and right::

Yay!

He's 100% in the position to replace Mysterio, considering he's just as boring and equally as ethnic.

2. Orton and Kofi was an interesting feud. But somehow, despite speaking perfect English, he's still being booked as the smiley African guy... Stupid. He's boring anyway. Fuck 'em. My girl likes him so I know he sucks.

Jan 18, 2006
Mysterio in the WCW days was awesome to watch, hes boring as shit now. Kofi either needs to turn heel and change that gay entrance song or hes just gonna slowly become less and less popular like MVP. Del Rio sells his character well but i still think hes boring to watch and i could care less about him.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

they need to have an X-division and keep smaller wrestlers like mysterio and kofi in that...having them fight bigger dudes is whats makes the whole thing boring.

whatever happened to cruiser weight?

was that just WCW?...i haven't been watchin wrestling, just here and there so forgot if that was even an wwe thing...

Oct 3, 2006
they need to have an X-division and keep smaller wrestlers like mysterio and kofi in that...having them fight bigger dudes is whats makes the whole thing boring.

whatever happened to cruiser weight?

was that just WCW?...i haven't been watchin wrestling, just here and there so forgot if that was even an wwe thing...
Hornswoggle was the last reigning champ...shows you how much they gave a fuck about it....