Monday Night Raw 1/3/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Its obvious now Morrison wont ever be the champ. Will be gay as fuck if Cena wins the belt back Mania, rather have Triple H win it if they want a top guy to win it at Wrestlemania. He hasn't been the champ in a while I think still is considered better then Cena cuz he usually always wins in 1 on 1 matches with Cena except once or twice

Sep 17, 2008
Orton will win at Royal Rumble, and lose it to the Miz in the Elimination Chamber. OR Miz will retain and go to elimination chamber, lose, go to Wrestle mania, win back the championship for more publicity.

Jan 2, 2004
Triple H will probably come back and win the Royal Rumble I'm guessing.. Or, John Cena will win it again.

Triple H is gonna have to find time to deal with Sheamus too.. Maybe Sheamus only man standing before the 30th, comes, and its Triple H.

Feb 8, 2003
best raw I have seen in a long time.
Morrison sucks on the mic, but like Ces said, dude is gonna be the next Shawn Michaels. He is here to stay and is the future
I agree that Miz is lacking in the ring, Morrison carried that match.
Thats exacly what they doing is making him the new hbk. i remember hbk had many wwe tittle matches and good matches where he took chances before he finally won it against bret. they probaly will have morrison win the belt by the summer if not he def will at next years wrestlemania. I think the wwe is building him up to the crowd more and at the same time still punishing him from when he was doing them steroids when he was the ecw world champion and stripped of the tittle.

miz is shitty as fuck in teh ring only reason he got the belt is bc his mic skills and to be the heel to hold it while cena feud with nexus. he just carrying cena bags until wrestlemania thats it.

Aug 16, 2003
Triple H will probably come back and win the Royal Rumble I'm guessing.. Or, John Cena will win it again.

Triple H is gonna have to find time to deal with Sheamus too.. Maybe Sheamus only man standing before the 30th, comes, and its Triple H.

I can see that happening, its an easy way to bring him back and he wouldnt have to do a lot of work in ring.

I could see him doing the whole King of King deal then fueding with him until the following pay per view.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
and i agree with you nebulizah. michales mic work was better actually before he became a christian. after he became a christian he really mellowed out which is understandable. but before then he was hilarious lol
last time i seen someone jump off a wrestling sign was sabu back in 97 on raw. lol
i'm diggin this new angle with punk in nexus. but i am sure the wwe is gonna play it out.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I like that I just read that spoiler from the bottom up LOL....

well hopefully they dont have Wade sink down to the bottom...dude could be a monster heel. I think they shoulda had him and Punk feud for a minute, oh well.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I like that I just read that spoiler from the bottom up LOL....

well hopefully they dont have Wade sink down to the bottom...dude could be a monster heel. I think they shoulda had him and Punk feud for a minute, oh well.