Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ i might

btw i dont think u added me my guy unless u added me later than this week, cuz i didnt get a friend request...i was playing yesterday got that 'ghostrider' title damn near killing a entire team with one missle

bout to blow some of this slavemaster kush and play a few games..im about 5 kills away from 400 kills on this tar 21, and im 26 points away (one kill, shit i think i can assist in a kill and level up) from level 56...so im about to have that cold ass sniper gun the M21...butts will be hurt today cuz im sniping the shit out of people...finally a sniper gun with some fire power....i get more geeked over this sniper than the ak...

if you aint on my team expect headshots mask on faceshots been a bad boy and aint talkin bout ciroc, 1 in the head is worth one in the bush today im cold as shit with my snipe game with this gun

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
oh yeah and props to yall for stepping it up to the turtle beach shit, cuz honestly, that shit has made mw2 a BLAST, especially when it just came out? man i was havin hella fun, we was in the game like EA....cuz i had about 20 people from twitter myspace and siccness who were down to play like games that lasted till 5am...wed be so lit playing that shit...ive fell asleep playing mw2 i was leaning so hard late night i still get fucked with about snoring on the headset..i stick to my opinion on if you didnt have headphones u missed out on hella fun

but yeah it brought back the fun from gears of war 2...and thats another reason gears of war 2 was sick, the whole headphone/multiplayer aspect....most people on xbox have headphones im starting to notice it now

anyways holla if you on xbox imma get it in

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
lol @ this comment i found from youtube

SIGNS YOU PLAY TO MUCH MW2

You grab your boss’s briefcase, open it for five seconds, throw it out the window and say "bomb defused.

-Your dog jumps on you and you instinctively snap its neck

-You jump off of a 10 story building because you have commando pro

-You duct tape a GPS device to the side of your paintball gun and start looking for enemies-You hear a siren and yell "TACTICAL NUKE!!!? IT’S ALL OVER"

-You yell "WE'VE BEEN EMPED! ELECTRONICS ARE OFFLINE" when power is out

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol @ this comment i found from youtube

SIGNS YOU PLAY TO MUCH MW2

You grab your boss’s briefcase, open it for five seconds, throw it out the window and say "bomb defused.

-Your dog jumps on you and you instinctively snap its neck

-You jump off of a 10 story building because you have commando pro

-You duct tape a GPS device to the side of your paintball gun and start looking for enemies-You hear a siren and yell "TACTICAL NUKE!!!? IT’S ALL OVER"

-You yell "WE'VE BEEN EMPED! ELECTRONICS ARE OFFLINE" when power is out

Jan 9, 2009
^~~~THE STILL SHOT OF THAT FAGGOT ASS DUCK VIDEO IN YOUR SIG MAKES ME HATE YOU SO MUCH..

LOOK AT THOSE DOUCHEBAGS.. WITH THE TOKEN ASIAN GIRL THROW IN SINCE THERES NO DARKIES. I FUCKIN HATE OREGON
that lousy oregon logo is sacrilegious

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Are there still a few multiplayer maps in Modern Warfare 2 which you've yet to decorate with your own bullet-splattered blood? You might want to look into this week's Xbox Live Marketplace deal: The Stimulus Pack and the Resurgence Pack are half-price this week, available at 600 Microsoft Points.

•Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package -- 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50), down from 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15)

•Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Package -- 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50), down from 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15)