Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
@ gaus, I think I did it a couple of times on COD4, you just gotta work the challenges. Keep switching guns out, unlock attachments and as soon as you do, start working on another. I remember getting the acog scope with the lil ass scorpion and using it for the fuck of it just cuz I got it.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
YEA.. cept you fail most of the time.

your commando / tactical knife set up is no match for my AK47.
you cause your team to lose.
why not invite?
u mad.

gas as far as people on sicc clanning up on ps3... most of these niggas suck.
menlohog and 707 are the only two ive seen who put in real work. and none of these niggas got mics.

it will be no different when black ops drops
i dont even have a tactical anymore im bout to prestige again doubt ill get it this time around also i just like murking you cause you love to camp you set up two claymores and camp

Feb 7, 2006
wrong, I think it was 707 that fool is murderous at all them FPS's cuz he kicked me and fillyas ass on that alien vs predator game. im outtie... in OK actually.

Mar 24, 2006
i dont see how people have prestiged 7,8,9 times...man i played this game alot....i can see myself getting to my second prestige somewhere within the next few weeks and thats about it...even tho my first time WO prestige i was playing around alot and sniping...i couldnt imagine even attempting to prestige that much...id probably off myself in the process

levels 40-70 takes waaay too fucking long for me..... it picks up around level 60 and gets worse on the last few levels...far too much work..i can only play the game a few times and i gota cut that shit off...my marathons on mw2 have been far and between, ill get hella dizzy and shit after a few hours and i gotta go get fresh air
lot of those people play the big points games on there though, i strictly stick to ground war...not very many points to be had there...lol

Jan 9, 2009
i dont camp really.. but if i got a kill streak goin i do slow my roll a bit. haha
youll keep running around even if you have more deaths than kills..

i will concede youre hella better than me tho.
i dont see how you stab so many people..
you stab like two niggas in a row who are in a room with you..
i dont think ive done that shit yet.
im always stabbing at the wrong time, when im aiming at someone.
but when a nigga run up on me i cant stab them for shit.. that shit pisses me off.

props to gas for putting me on to the TAR 21 tho... with the holographic sight.
that shit rips. thats my Hardline setup.. the TAR and the RPG