Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
To be completely honest i think this is the best COD game so far as far as mp goes...This game made me a COD beast but i'm definitly ready for black ops....And thank god for no commando!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Ive only prestige'd once ( just so I could get that extra class ) I dont play this game that much, I have to take it in small doses.

I dont run around to much as it just pisses me off to no end with all this games bullshit and gay as perks, at least with sniping I can keep my distance from it for the most part. Which sucks cause I loved running around in COD 4, hopefully I will be able to run and gun again in black ops.
i dont know how last year i ran around and sniped 60-70 percent of my time before i prestiged...i used every sniper gun last year..this was the first call of duty game i liked, except that i was high as fuck... i actually used call of duty 1 on ps2 as a weed plate..with that said i hate the regular scope and i use acog on everything...it makes sniping easier for me because after practice with the scope all i need is 2-3 chances off top..

i tried to get one kill in for the artic ghillie suit last night (i dont snipe anymore) , hipfiring cuz i thought it would be easier, i think i went 1-15 and the entire group of people playing with me yelled at a random dude for modding...i was just trying to hipfire a sniper with no go

this whole prestige ive been 'running and gunning' im still kinda doin new shit ive never done...im pretty close to the blue tiger with the uzi...i think fall tiger might be possible

i gained a new respect for 3 shot guns that aint handguns, like i didnt know i could stutter my shots in the middle of the 3 shots, i dont know what gun that shit is but ive been catchin people early holding it down and restarting the firing order...

black ops will be fun when it drops just because i have enough practice in mw2 now

Jan 16, 2007
To be completely honest i think this is the best COD game so far as far as mp goes...This game made me a COD beast but i'm definitly ready for black ops....And thank god for no commando!!
U think ur a COD beast but this game is easy as shit.......put it this way I play Hardcore only on MW2 K/D is 2.25, and WAW its 1.43 and I cant even remember what MW was.......when killstreaks dont count together, theres less noobtubing, MLC, commando, double shotguns, no heartbeat sensors, no SP or Jugg, ull find out your prolly not as good as this game makes u out to be. No offense of course, Im just saying

Oct 9, 2008
Well lets put it this way right now i got about 60,000 kills over deaths, only guy on my friends list who has a positive win ratio. The reason i beast at this is becuz it's the only COD i owned right out the gate! I started wit COD4 bout 2 years after it dropped same wit WAW which i won't play anymore cuz the mp40 ruined it! I talk hella shit to dudes on this game and have yet to lose a 1vs1. Pretty much all the stuff you mentioned that makes this game "easy" i barely use..Got every attachement for every gun, primary and secondary in the game, every pro perk, and fall camo on every gun i use. I've played this game more then any other game in the last year and i noticed i'll hop an any COD now (i still play COD4) and own as well due to the experience i got in MW2. I think the reason this games mp is doper then the others is all the guns is dope for the most part, killstreaks are dope, maps are better. I feel like the only thing they fucked up was the perks ie. cammando, one man army etc.. Trust when black ops drops i will be raping on that as well.. Just experienced at this point!

Edit: On another note im sic of muthatfuckas bein like "oh this game is easy.." If you suck at other COD's you are going to suck at this game too..If your good at other COD's you'll be good in this game.. Everybody has access to the same weapons and perks! I think that is just a line for dudes gettin owned at this game to use as an excuse. COD4 and 5 had killstreaks that stack, i never heard crying about it then?

Jun 23, 2005
i was playin the other day and joined a team that emped. enemy team gets a care package another emp. another care package and its a chopper gunner. next game in dude gets an emergency air drop and its 2 chopper gunners and 2 emps. predotor missles wont work they blow up before they hit the ground. any of this shit happen to anyone else?

Oct 9, 2008
I was playin TDM against some dude who's name was "fuck obama" and it was all colored.. We destroyed them and then he was like sorry guys i went 3-69? And thats what his score showed and the rest of his team died like 15 times a piece? Fuckin glitch fags, his name didn't even show up in players met? Fabricated numbers now..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
played it yesterday and i was on that shit for like 2 hours.... got a few new titles and my ghillie suit back and im like...fuck yeah.

finally got the game winning kill on final stand...i think i got a motorcycle emblem for it and 'last resort' or some shit...

watched 'modern sniper' on the military channel and got some pretty good intelligence on how to snipe efficiently....signed on and i played my first game where i went 10-0 sniping....ive never once, since ive owned this game, survived 5 minutes without a death..im usally racing for first blood....i didnt camp either i just hella followed the show and how they say to snipe...like not giving away positions by shooting at angles through small holes and securing sniping spots, with claymores, and moving to a new spot if after the kill/killcam cuz dude will always try to find me, and the whole art of subterfuge...

ill play black ops again in a month or two....shit just seems a lil generic i dunno...im actually no longer bothered by grenade launchers...who knew

actually i may go back to black ops after i prestige twice on mw2...maaaybe..wont take too long im at 61 right now 5000 to 62...another thing i like about mw2 right now is the competition seems to have increased....everyone knows hiding spots and is comfortable with specific weapons and its a lil more fun, but prolly cuz i aint played it in a hot one.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^finally got a fuckin ac130 game winning kill last night too...

i never knew hardline stops your killstreaks from racking up..that explains why i have never got more than 11 kills in a row..i just figured kills coming from my killstreak just didnt count....so i got rid of hardline and im getting three times the killstreaks