Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo, i need a second player to fuck with me on co-op..cuz this shit is hard as hell alone especially on the second and third levels...if anyone wants to fuck with me holla.. XBL gas uno

im done playin regular multiplayer till black ops..an my connector to my headphones is cut so i cant talk at the moment but im there bout to sign on right now and smoke a few bowls

and no trigger happy muthafuckas who are gonna shoot the hostages man...fuck...look then shoot...

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Yesterday I joined a game of domination in Derail and when I started I started running like normal, but I was going like 100 mph. Then I saw guys jumping like 200 ft in the air and basically flying around the map. It was fucking crazy. Thats the first time I've ever been involved in that. I thought that shit was only on the x-box?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ ive never seen that on tha xbox and i have almost close to 10 days total online time

it might have happened when i was doin weird drugs and i thought i was hallucinating it but outside of that no

i kinda got back into multiplayer, im playing team deathmatch more than free for all tho cuz i place 2nd-3rd in free for all all the time...i can merk 4 random players all day...i used to not follow the map on team deathmatch now im looking at it more and going for kills

im really tryna get the blue or fall tiger on my uzi then im good...i think im like 430 kills with it

uzi fmt-akimbo
bling-lightweight commando is my 'im done playin with u niggas' setup

hella people have been copycating my shit with that..

back them off with the tar-holographic-fmj and the thump thump, one snipe setup one machine gun setup and i think im using the vector on my last one

black ops needs to hurry the fuck up and come out..imma play right now fuck it

Oct 9, 2008
I can't even fuckin play this game anymore without wanting to break my TV... Why is it that dudes would rather get ass raped over and over by air support then change their class for 5 seconds and take out a stinger? I just lost like 5 matches straight where my team was leading by 10 kills with less then 60 seconds remaining when the other team pulls out the miracle chopper gunner or pavelow care package and win the match by one kill at the last second!!! My rule is if i get killed by the other teams air support once i change my class and immediately take it down... Maybe i'm just competitive but i swear muthafuckas could give a shit less about winning the match they always manage to give it away to the other team at the end... I need a clan of dope muthafuckas i'm sick of playing with these shit teams!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ jesus christ..did you prestige and if so how many times? i thought i was a sniper..

im about to prestige again and beast until black ops fuck it..it took me super long to hit level 59 tho tryna get to 60 tonight thatll take all night prolly

i mainly play free for all..i dont know..i like merking everyone fuck a team..wish my headphone connector didnt break i miss talking shit but its good..i think i might buy another pair and use these for my computer since the mic works its just the thing that connectos to the xbox..or find it online..whatever

feel like playing just jump in the middle of the game im prolly on some shit you can join

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Man I fucking hate waiting around in the lobby for like 10 minutes waiting for one person and then someone joins and they start counting down til game starts and then a motherfucker leaves with 1 second left so it goes back to the lobby and waiting for one more person. I swear people be doin that shit on purpose just to piss people off.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
demolition is horrible i was playin on trailer park and dude found a perfect spot to noob toob across the map and hit the spot where you gotta plant or disarm a bomb had one man army and danger close infinity ward made some stupid ass perks in this piece of shit game

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
^ jesus christ..did you prestige and if so how many times? i thought i was a sniper
Ive only prestige'd once ( just so I could get that extra class ) I dont play this game that much, I have to take it in small doses.

I dont run around to much as it just pisses me off to no end with all this games bullshit and gay as perks, at least with sniping I can keep my distance from it for the most part. Which sucks cause I loved running around in COD 4, hopefully I will be able to run and gun again in black ops.