Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
i've been sucking bad for the most part lately cuz it seems that everybody is getting their guns up faster than i am or when i am aiming about to shoot they kill me and i only hear one shot............I know it's probably the lag time bullshit, but it's really getting me irritated to the point i dont feel like playing this game as much anymore.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
i've been sucking bad for the most part lately cuz it seems that everybody is getting their guns up faster than i am or when i am aiming about to shoot they kill me and i only hear one shot............I know it's probably the lag time bullshit, but it's really getting me irritated to the point i dont feel like playing this game as much anymore.
i know how ya feel........same shit happens to me,and when i get frustrated i start to lose even more.....thats why i like to take a couple days off here and there.........

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i was like this for 2 weeks bullets were rubber and felt like 2 bullets were killin me no matter if you had SP or not i was ready to snap this game i went 2 and 18 one time most games i was like 7-17 id get more pissed off tryin to get revenge to only get murked again like nothin, but now it went back to normal and im doin pretty good

Jan 9, 2009
Is there anyway to play games with people that are around your rank? Im like level 20 and all i get is games with level 70+ Generals and heroes, shits stupid.
LULZ I LOVE DEVOURING NIGGAS LIKE YOU.
KIDS LIKE YOU IS THE REASON THIS GAME OWNZ.

DONT YOU FUCKING LOVE WHEN U IN THE LOBBY
AND BOOM! U THROWN IN A GAME LOBBY FULL OF GREEN BADGES...

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I did it on Terminal playing team deathmatch and went like 15-5. But my friend always camps the boarding part of the plane on there so I always had somewhere to run when I needed to re-up my shit, would be easier on domination or sabotage

Mar 13, 2003
I tried it and went like 24-7 and I only shot like 3 people everything else was noob tube n claymore.....still got it set up in one of my classes but I been using it with the tar bout to switch with the scar

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
now that i changed my killstreak shit im actually doin good, i had my shit set as 7 kills, so i was never gettin anything..

heres a question forgive me if im dumb what exactly does the uav do? should i be pressing that button at a specific time? every time i get it i just press the shit and go kill another person real quick , but maybe that aint the point

most people try to level up and get this less amount of being killed they can, im just trying to find secret spots in the game and get my sniping up...ill get killed 10 times to every 2 kills if my two kills were longshot one shot kills from all the way across the map

since i started playing ive gotten one triple one shot kill headshot..not a quadruple tho

im a failure with the FAL i hate that gun. i think im best at capture, ill capture every flag that shits super easy with claymores