Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
went into a free for all yesterday on afghan and spotted a couple of nuke boosters

he had 24 kills when i killed him but unfortunately he had hardline so he still got the nuke

i'll be happy to post his gamertag here if any of you on ps3 want to send him a few messages just abusing him

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Every game has its glitches its up to the multiplayer team to fix the online issues and people to complain to them or else they ain't going to do shit, they just sitting on all that money they made.

MW2 starting to look like Gears of War 2 when it first started out with bugs until enough people complained they started changing the balancing issues and fixing glitches on maps. Shits been good ever since with some small glitches still available but only the best players know wassup.

Feb 4, 2005
Is there anyway to play games with people that are around your rank? Im like level 20 and all i get is games with level 70+ Generals and heroes, shits stupid. I prefer kill zone2 but my ps3 died last month so i got a new modal free but my memory got wiped and im not ready to build myself all the way back up to the level i use to be at.

Feb 7, 2006
you used to be ranked pretty good, then it all got fucked destroyed my WL ratio (took off (.10 from me and I'm in the 12,000 kill range). So no, it's been out too long now as well.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
im bored someone give me a new game
Kind of in the same boat again. I am only about 115 kills from hitting 2.0 k/d ( I have over 18,000 kills ) but even that doesnt keep me playing. I just cant get past the fact that I hate the maps in this game. Why the fuck cant we pick the maps we want to play? Im so sick of the rotation bullshit, I play the same 3-4 maps, it will kick me into a different rotation that has the same 3 maps and 1 different maps, shits just fucking stupid how it is set up.

I want to use the AK again but im only up to 56 after I prestiged and now could care less if I even play the game enough to make it to 70 again.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
fuck dlc for this game

by the time dlc comes out, bad company 2, aliens vs predator, bioshock 2, god of war 3 and final fantasy 13 will be released and i wont even remember this game anymore