Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Lol @ the sexy as hell comment siccx...hahaha
Couldn't add you sc_408 said ur friends list is full...wow at that shit!! Lol
like I suspected I have been playing pretty lousy lately cuz of my wifi connection. Went out n got a 50. Foot Ethernet cable and Wala no lag time = better game play for me. Been tearig shit up today this rejuvinated me for this game. That is until I get my l4d2 in the mail

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
props to anyone whos ever got a fuckin nuke
you kids are beast mode on this gamer shit.

i get happy for 11 in a row haha
my k/d is almost at 1.00 so im :D
got it 5 or 6 times

the set up you need is harrier strike, chopper gunner, nuke

use hardline with a weapon that stays powerful over long range without stopping power e.g. AUG HBAR with grip or RPD with grip

gettin the first 6 kills for the harrier is the hardest part, after you get harriers, drop it in a good place and it will get the 4 kills required for the chopper gunner

once you have chopper gunner you need to get 14 kills with it and you have the nuke

this technique works best on a map like wasteland or derail

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this shit is fun to me now, i never was really looking at my perks..i didnt know with hardline it reduces your needed kill streak..i put that shit on and im literally getting care packages and predator

missles all the time now....i just leveled up and got my first akimbo weapon (p90) and got the m16 joint..now that i think ill be getting as many care packages as other people this is gonna be tighter

but good shit, a care package only takes 2 kills and i kill people 2 times all the fucking time..

oh and i finally got my first end kill of the game...i shot two people at the same time..fun tho cuz im getting a lil better...at lvl 40 most of yall have prestiged or whatever already

i still have not seen rust tho, whatever

Jan 9, 2009
im sure people have asked this in the previous pages but id like a reset..
what callsign n emblem u guys use?
was using this for a looong time:

now im using:

ima carry the LMG soon so i can get the dictator.put a whole clip in a nigga haha

Mar 13, 2003
up until the other day i was using:

and

now im using:

and

but i change my title and emblem all the time not a big deal for me just change whenever i feel the urge to fuck with em.

Mar 23, 2004
1.92 ratio... 102 win streak!

i use the fmj attachment on the famas
claymore
stopping power
scavenger perk
and commando

then for my killstreaks i use uav, harrier and pavelow... once you get both them bitches in the air its a wrap.

dopest class ever.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Right now its this.

Before I used these two because I never saw other people using them ( and I love killing people with C4 )

Working on getting "The silent" and that pepsi looking thing, need like 60 more knife kills to get that.