MOB FIBBER (AP9)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
That's the funniest on yet

THE FACT THAT PPL CLOWN AFTER SOMEONES DEATH JUST LETS ME KNOW THEY NEED TO BE SHOT DEAD.
ESPECIALLY VERSACERO FOR THINKIN EVERYTHINGS A JOKE.
BAN ME IF U WANT...I SEE THE CYCLE HERE AND ITS DISGUSTING
#THE END

Nobody is clowning a dead man, they are clowing you two bafoons with your bafoonery.

CLOWNS DO CLOWN SHIT....BUT WE ALL KNOW ITS JUST INTERNET GAMES 4 THEM. AND THATS WHY I CHOOSE NOT TO FUCC AROUND HERE NO MORE. I GOT ONE MORE LONG PARAGRAPH TO EXPRESS IN A COUPLE DAYS AND THEN YALL CAN HAVE THIS SITE. THE TRUTH ALWAYS TELLS ITSELF SO STAY TUNED.
*****IF ITS FUCC ME(ANYTIME AT ALL),ITS FUCC YOU(TENFOLD)*****
#Everybody included
I HOPE U CLOWNS ENJOYED MY WORDLY WISDOM
Yeah yeah you will be back with your capslock and essays.

AND IM NOT THREATENING U AT ALL.
IM JUST SAYING WHAT THE CONSEQUENCE SHOULD BE FOR ALL YOUR TASTELESS BUFFOONERY.
I DONT CARE ABOUT U ENOUGH TO PUT MY FREEDOM ON THE LINE CUZ I KNOW YOUR TYPE.
SOME PPL ARE ONLY A FACTOR IN ENVIRONMENTS LIKE THIS...
AND US OTHERS...WE HAVE LEGACIES THAT LAST A LIFETIME NO MATTER WHAT THE CLOWNS SAY OR DO.
RIP JACKA
>legacy

AND WHEN I DO VANISH FROM HERE,U WILL KNOW.
TRUST THAT I HAVE A CALCULATED PLAN.
AND IM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN COMMITING MYSELF TO SCHOOLIN PPL WHO ARE COMMITED TO MISUNDERSTANDING THE TRUTH AND WHAT REALITY IS FOR ME AND MINE.
MY PRESENCE DOESNT HAVE TO BE HERE FOR U TO FEEL MY SPIRIT.
#LONG LIVE THE SICCNESS
oh god a holy spirit now!!! So not only do you raise people from the dead, but you are a holy spirit!!

Feb 11, 2006
AP9 @AP9 you dont learn do you son.

Calllin this nigga a failure is not givin him enough credit namsayin. Straight up. Technically this nigga has already mastered failure n moved on to the level that comes after failin tho. Son has evolved past bein a regular failin ass nigga. This nigga has developed his own science when it comes to that shit….its “quantum failure” nahmean. This nigga can fail without even bein awake yo. Son can fail in a dream n bring that shit back wit him to his conscious state namsayin. The nigga can inception fail his way thru life. The nigga can find the fail buried 4 levels deeper under the failure that you actually see. The nigga can fail about 78 times per heartbeat g. In fact by the time you finish readin this sentence the nigga will have failed approximately 468 times namsayin. This nigga is usin methods of failure that niggas aint even seen since the ancient Mayans n Egyptians was on earth still yo. This nigga is usin approaches to failin that brought upon the destructions of entire ancient civilizations son. Think its a game yo? This nigga takes his failure very fuckin seriously son. He dont want no failures happenin unless he involved. No chains snatched…no faces smacked…no nothin. A nigga falls off his bike in the park….he wants IN.

Feb 11, 2006
I just got caught with Half P.

I was pulled over and searched and the Cop found Half a Pound of weed riding shotgun on my front seat.
Cop said " your under arrest put ya hands where I can see'em"
I shouted back "Chill nigga Its an Inside joke you wouldnt get it"
Cop said "Ohhhh ok , be on your way and stick to the speed limit till your out of my jurisdiction"

My inside joke got me really up on the mudda fuckin bus right now.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Theres not alot of black people on this site
U will chase off the cool rappers but let these wack
Dudes from wayyy the fuk the midle of no where basic ass beats
(If that ) -get propers like they deserves it ? Lol yeah
FUCK YOU GUYS FROM A MOBB FIGGAZ FAN .
And Ap from the TOWN SO IAM RIDING WITH THAT IAM OUT..
Ay yo wheres the host to hood2hood i need a translation

Jul 3, 2011
I miss those days when rappers like woodie posted on here. They never been disrespected that way, but they also never talked shit like that. I remember last time someone talked that way to woodie he just showed up at this dudes work and since then the dude just keept his mouth shut. Same thing with Fat Steve.
Maybe soon Xraided will post a little on here and will bring back those times. Till then we all gotta live with this inside jokes & other stuff like that.
Jussa bunch a belittles here

Jul 3, 2011
Theres not alot of black people on this site
U will chase off the cool rappers but let these wack
Dudes from wayyy the fuk the midle of no where basic ass beats
(If that ) -get propers like they deserves it ? Lol yeah
FUCK YOU GUYS FROM A MOBB FIGGAZ FAN .
And Ap from the TOWN SO IAM RIDING WITH THAT IAM OUT..
Just need about 5 of these bitch made faggot ass suckas to be forever banned and it will be WAY BETTER but "THEY" dont want that because we will be getting organized :siccness: