MOB FIBBER (AP9)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Sometimes I just feel like, quittin' I still might
Why do I put up this fight, why do I still write
Sometimes it's hard enough just dealin' with real life
Sometimes I wanna jump on stage and just kill mics
And show these people what my level of skill's like
But I'm still white, sometimes I just hate life
Somethin ain't right, hit the brake lights
Case of the stage fright, drawin a blank like
Da-duh-duh-da-da, it ain't my fault
Great big eyeballs, my insides crawl
And I clam up, I just slam shut
I just can't do it, my whole manhood's
Just been stripped, I have just been vicked
So I must then get, off the bus then split
Man fuck this shit; yo, I'm goin' the fuck home
World on my shoulders as I run back to this 8 Mile Road... Nigga

Mixtape coming soon #YUP YUP

^ I'm defiantly high ....

On another note .. Some of yall got life fucked up , If I was ap9 I would be bugging out . Some of you really follow him , take things he did , really go out your way to research it dig as deep as you can go , harass him 24/7 one day one of you going to get arrested for hiding in his house

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
^ I'm defiantly high ....

On another note .. Some of yall got life fucked up , If I was ap9 I would be bugging out . Some of you really follow him , take things he did , really go out your way to research it dig as deep as you can go , harass him 24/7 one day one of you going to get arrested for hiding in his house
I don't think scrolling through an instagram feed is "out your way research digging as deep as you can go" lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LOL........ THESE BITCH ASS NIGGAS KILL ME, I NEVER SAID THESE BITCHES WAS MINES RETARDS........ IT WAS ALL INSIDE JOKES LOL!!! IT'S FUNNY HOW YALL THINK YOU CLOWNING MEME BUT REALLY HAVE NO IDEA!!! MUTHAFUCKAS STALKING MY IG ..... LOL!!! SO JUST TO LET YALL KNOW I TOOK THOSE PICS FROM OTHER PAGES AND WAS TALKING SHIT BASICALLY.... BUT SINCE YALL WANNA STALK MY PAGE DON'T ACT LIKE YALL AIN'T SEEN ME BAD BITCHES...... ONCE AGAIN ..... ITS ALL JOKES !!! YOU FAG ASS NIGGAS NEED TO APPRECIATE THE ASS!!!! Matter a fact I'm about to Grab a couple more pics and post them!!! And if yall read some of the comments you'll see where people asked me "who is that" and I said "I DONT KNOW, BUT THAT BITCH BAD"!!!!!! HOPE YOU ALL FEEL STUPID NOW!!! GOOD TO KNOW THAT NIGGA VERSA WHAT HIS NAME IS FOLLOWS MY EVERY MOVE AND BE ON MY DICK CONSTANTLY!!!
Damn i give you props for being able to type while running across the US, better step it up though cause assyrian pete is not far behind!

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
AND WHEN I DO BOYCOTT SICCNESS YALL GONE WISH U HAD A REAL NIGGA TO LISTEN TO WHEN U FIND OUT YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER IS A FRAUD AND A WEENIE.
AND YES, ANYBODY WHO FUCCS WITH WET NOODLE ON OR OFF WAX DEFINITELY AINT PART OF MY M.O.B.AND THAT WONT CHANGE CUZ ITS FAMILY BIZ VS. WHATEVER WAS,HAS BEEN OR IS AGAINST US.
#RUNTELDAT
WCMG....THE MOVEMENT
Lmfao @ threatening to boycott the siccness. What a bitch ass nigga.

Sorry bruh but you did that to yourself with your nonstop fuckery and turning every single thread to a 40 page long pissing contest.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
AND WHEN I DO BOYCOTT SICCNESS YALL GONE WISH U HAD A REAL NIGGA TO LISTEN TO WHEN U FIND OUT YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER IS A FRAUD AND A WEENIE.
AND YES, ANYBODY WHO FUCCS WITH WET NOODLE ON OR OFF WAX DEFINITELY AINT PART OF MY M.O.B.AND THAT WONT CHANGE CUZ ITS FAMILY BIZ VS. WHATEVER WAS,HAS BEEN OR IS AGAINST US.
#RUNTELDAT
WCMG....THE MOVEMENT

oh shit, did you just sneak diss AP9 @AP9 ?