MOB FIBBER (AP9)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Haha again it's funny you have no idea what you talking About. And yeah that's me standing.in front of the.punk ass SJPD with my red pano over my shoulder with my red belt hanging Not giving a fuck. And if you.from SJ you know cops dont fly with that shIt. But keep on talking about what.you don't know cuz for damn sure you wouldn't say any of that shit to my face Homie. And that's a fact.
Ok.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Sounds like you got some issues with him
As person I do. I can't condone his behaviour that he had on this site. Same goes for Tay and AP.9.

If he was one of the people in my circle I would've dealt with it. But he isn't so it's not really my business. I am just curious why he gets a pass. I'm convinced it has more to do with simply stans that are dickriding Wax than going against Tay/AP because they "act" like weirdo's. Because the shit Wax pulled ain't far from it.

He is still a cool artist and the RIP track was dope but that snake and childlish shit he pulls is stuff for a 13 year old not a grown man.

Feb 11, 2006
As person I do. I can't condone his behaviour that he had on this site. Same goes for Tay and AP.9.

If he was one of the people in my circle I would've dealt with it. But he isn't so it's not really my business. I am just curious why he gets a pass. I'm convinced it has more to do with simply stans that are dickriding Wax than going against Tay/AP because they "act" like weirdo's. Because the shit Wax pulled ain't far from it.

He is still a cool artist and the RIP track was dope but that snake and childlish shit he pulls is stuff for a 13 year old not a grown man.
Quick question breh...
Not clownin just curious on people who are in your circle are dealt with???

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Quick question breh...
Not clownin just curious on people who are in your circle are dealt with???
I'm not talking about killing but learning them a lesson by beating them down and putting them back in their place. Years ago I used to it for just the slightest disrespect but now I can't be bothered unless people really push it beyond my boundary.

And that snake shit Wax pulled off goes beyond my boundary. That's why I can't condone it.

Dec 13, 2013

Explain this snake shit... Cause i dont see it... Yea he talks shit to but then again so is everyone else.. Wether its him ap or tay or any of us

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Explain this snake shit... Cause i dont see it... Yea he talks shit to but then again so is everyone else.. Wether its him ap or tay or any of us
Making screenshots about his conversation with Tay. Talking about people behind their back. Getting people involved that had nothing to do with the Wax vs Tay thing.

It was a personal thing between Wax and Tay. No reason to get more people involved unless you are scared that you can't back up all that tough talk. He didnt want to handle/solve this beef on his own but instead runs back to his homies for protection.