MOB FIBBER (AP9)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Haha again it's funny you have no idea what you talking About. And yeah that's me standing.in front of the.punk ass SJPD with my red pano over my shoulder with my red belt hanging Not giving a fuck. And if you.from SJ you know cops dont fly with that shIt. But keep on talking about what.you don't know cuz for damn sure you wouldn't say any of that shit to my face Homie. And that's a fact.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Haha again it's funny you have no idea what you talking About. And yeah that's me standing.in front of the.punk ass SJPD with my red pano over my shoulder with my red belt hanging Not giving a fuck. And if you.from SJ you know cops dont fly with that shIt. But keep on talking about what.you don't know cuz for damn sure you wouldn't say any of that shit to my face Homie. And that's a fact.
Dam homes ur a super norte!!!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
To be fair. I don't get how Wax get a pass though. He has been lying as well and it's clear that he's the snake type. Posting screenshots like a 13 year old and avoiding a 1vs1 is bitch shit too. Bringing up other names of people to get involved. Not to mention he hides behind other people. He is not the type of man who does take care of things by his own, which is why he lost all respect from me.

I know some people on here like his music. And some even go as far as taking sides for him in this beef between him AP/Killa Tay. But I still think the main reason for people to get involved is because their dickriding Wax. Yeah, Tay and AP acted like idiots sometimes but Wax did that shit to.

I'm sure people will find enough excuses why Wax gets a pass. But it seems very hypocritical.
How do you know Wax was lyin? Cuz killa tay said so?