MOB FIBBER (AP9)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2013
Making screenshots about his conversation with Tay. Talking about people behind their back. Getting people involved that had nothing to do with the Wax vs Tay thing.

It was a personal thing between Wax and Tay. No reason to get more people involved unless you are scared that you can't back up all that tough talk. He didnt want to handle/solve this beef on his own but instead runs back to his homies for protection.
See thats the thing... It had nothing to do with killa tay at first he had to get in Waxs business and insigate and start a fight with wax. You can not honestly tell me that killa tay does not come on here and instigate the fuck out of it trying to get Awax to fight with him on here... See idk where your getting that last part... Awax aint hard to find he does be in the bay if tay really wanted to fade it up he could of found him... Idk you gotta understand woith all the things awax says his character n person is bein attacked by killa tay way more then the little shots here an there from wax ... You cant honestly sit here an talk down him with out knowing tay was starting it and provokin it...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Making screenshots about his conversation with Tay. Talking about people behind their back. Getting people involved that had nothing to do with the Wax vs Tay thing.

It was a personal thing between Wax and Tay. No reason to get more people involved unless you are scared that you can't back up all that tough talk. He didnt want to handle/solve this beef on his own but instead runs back to his homies for protection.
sorry for...pointing a finger at an innocent man, knowing he had nothing to do with it, in an effort to get him killed, thats snake shit

posting pics of a convo, talkin shit bout someone thats not present (by the way, what do you call what Tay and AP9 have done, they have talked shit to, way more shit)...thats petty shit

i agree with some shit you say, but not this, it sounds like you dont like Wax on a personal level...not cuz of something he does/did...i rarely ever see Wax take shots at someone, and never has it been for no reason

Jul 26, 2007
I already said my peace every one saw it so I will just hold index finger 2 my head & say hmmmmmmmmmmm take that ra ra shit away from me don't need it you messed up a memorial thread

May 27, 2006
See thats the thing... It had nothing to do with killa tay at first he had to get in Waxs business and insigate and start a fight with wax. You can not honestly tell me that killa tay does not come on here and instigate the fuck out of it trying to get Awax to fight with him on here... See idk where your getting that last part... Awax aint hard to find he does be in the bay if tay really wanted to fade it up he could of found him... Idk you gotta understand woith all the things awax says his character n person is bein attacked by killa tay way more then the little shots here an there from wax ... You cant honestly sit here an talk down him with out knowing tay was starting it and provokin it...
it was awax who started all the reckless "fuck you, i'm the gangsta" type of stuff.

was an old thread about the hus situation and tay made posts in an easy tone saying let's squash it, been years and no real reaction as it was true and hus snitching lead to 10 years fed time ever was taken so let's squash it...and awax was just like fuck you fake wannabe etc...he even said at one point he was about to shoot killa tay back then lol imagine how the nerds would've acted out if tay said something like that

all in all it's ridiculous and would've never taken off like it did if it wasn't for some real life loosers on here being happy they can add fuel and start shit in the web. but awax was the one who started all the zero respect talk.

and tay just said the only person ever tried to put a hit on the mob was wax, guess it's true. atleast wax got videos on youtube braggin him and his homies was just fighting hus and jacka RIP.
maybe not necessary to remind of that when one of the mob figas just got killed but then after all the fuck you talk of wax u also have to understand to people close to them a rip track can come off like a spit in the face plus the moment your homie got killed and u search for answers u think of the ppl that was actually disrespecting him

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Like Rambo Ryda said it was Wax who started that shit with Tay. When Tay was reaching out to make songs together. Don't act like Wax the victim and Tay is the bully here.

I'm done discussing this shit. Like I said before people will always find excuses. They turn a blind eye to all the fuckery he done because they are to much on their dick. But of course people won't admit it.

As artist Wax is cool but as a man I feel like this:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
it was awax who started all the reckless "fuck you, i'm the gangsta" type of stuff.

was an old thread about the hus situation and tay made posts in an easy tone saying let's squash it, been years and no real reaction as it was true and hus snitching lead to 10 years fed time ever was taken so let's squash it...and awax was just like fuck you fake wannabe etc...he even said at one point he was about to shoot killa tay back then lol imagine how the nerds would've acted out if tay said something like that

all in all it's ridiculous and would've never taken off like it did if it wasn't for some real life loosers on here being happy they can add fuel and start shit in the web. but awax was the one who started all the zero respect talk.

and tay just said the only person ever tried to put a hit on the mob was wax, guess it's true. atleast wax got videos on youtube braggin him and his homies was just fighting hus and jacka RIP.
maybe not necessary to remind of that when one of the mob figas just got killed but then after all the fuck you talk of wax u also have to understand to people close to them a rip track can come off like a spit in the face plus the moment your homie got killed and u search for answers u think of the ppl that was actually disrespecting him

sounds like Jacka and his boys went lookin for a fight, and this falls in the same category as "Wax got videos on youtube braggin him and his homies was just fighting hus and jacka"...but i see you choosing not to tell the whole story

and Wax made it clear prior to Jackas passin, he didnt have a problem with Jacka, Fed-X or anyone else, his issue was with Hus, and he even said he respects all the Figs for actually taking up for their homie, he fuckin raps about it in a song..."...admire feddy and them loyalty, but they loyal to a rat tho, and thats the shit that boils my blood..."

stop actin like Wax is the devil...

May 27, 2006
i just said wax got a video on youtube braggin about he was fighting hus and jacka. and that he started with all the disrespectin talk towards killa tay. u take it as if i said he was the devil? ppl seem to have a lot of strong feelings if it comes to awax.

May 27, 2006
on here just a lot of wax fans, the type dat he can milk selling his cds for 40$ since they buy it anyway because they stop thinkin when it comes to awax and trip out like girls with boyz II men in their prime...some of those also some real life loosers (check ppl ashamed to admit how they look... on the message board they act so supertuff) happy to let their frustration loose in the web and provoke the shit out of others.
then u have someone like tay, not used to this fake reality called internet just treating every clown on here as if it was an actual person ready to shit on him, instead of seeing this is not a real place where you gots to be real, but just a fake place where loosers act as tuff as they dream to be and as real as it is to pimp slap a shittalker in reality.. .in the web the equal is to just ignore em .. that can go out of hand like it did.

without this page this thing would've never became a big issue. dumb as fuck, wax fans maybe would already have a concert of their boy in their city if ppl would focus more on the potential gains out of every situation instead of just being happy to fuck over things because that's easy.

May 9, 2002
I'm not talking about killing but learning them a lesson by beating them down and putting them back in their place. Years ago I used to it for just the slightest disrespect but now I can't be bothered unless people really push it beyond my boundary.

And that snake shit Wax pulled off goes beyond my boundary. That's why I can't condone it.
You some kinda mob boss or some shit? Who are you "putting back in place" in "your circle"?

Feb 11, 2006
I'm not talking about killing but learning them a lesson by beating them down and putting them back in their place. Years ago I used to it for just the slightest disrespect but now I can't be bothered unless people really push it beyond my boundary.

And that snake shit Wax pulled off goes beyond my boundary. That's why I can't condone it.
Damn I see you bout it bout it breh you sound like the ghetto kickass, would you use and open fist or clenched fist to strike the assailant when making your citizens arrest??

Dec 13, 2013

Dont get me wrong i know wax definitely said some shit a lot of shit but then again you go back an look at who was starting threads about awax... Instigating causing all the drama... Killa tay never had to try an get involved he said it himself he dont even fuck with husalah who is he to set somethin up? YOU DONT FIGHT SNITCHES.. Simple as that. Awax said it in that rip song he never had problems with jack its all hus... Im not condoning any of the bullshit thats said on here but when your being attacked your gonna be on the offense and that might have one sayin some shit or doin some shit. But honestly i dont give a fuck about whats said about dude on here... I met him n hes a real ass motherfucker.. Came to my town to hang out with me some of the homies cause my homie who would go bad on anyone for speekin on wax was goin to jail the next day.. Dude took the time out of his day to put some shirts n cds in my boys hands.. Idk bout yall but noone goes to jail happy he made sure my boy did... I dont care what anyone says about the guy