MNF: Cardinals @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i'm still not buying into Smith. yes he looks better on the field. but he still can't make it happen when it really matters.
Two dropped passes in the end zone though...not to mention countless other drops in that last game but he actually did great, nothing u can do when delanie walker gets held, and is STILL able to get both hands on the ball and he still drops it (which is the reason they didnt call PI, cuz he coulda caught it.)

Mar 10, 2007
Two dropped passes in the end zone though...not to mention countless other drops in that last game but he actually did great, nothing u can do when delanie walker gets held, and is STILL able to get both hands on the ball and he still drops it (which is the reason they didnt call PI, cuz he coulda caught it.)
Shoulda been holding. Before 5 yards = Holding, After 5 Yards = PI.

But yea Alex Smith been puttin it down recently, hopefully he keeps it up.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lol just leave the princess alone, he has an excuse for everything. "I was wrong Russel was doing so good last year" . gtfoh you fucken ho. Wtf do you think gradowski is doing right now? Having a mediocre season when the games don't mean shit. The raiders have been done since week four.

Lol at a raidturd calling niner fans delusional

Lol @ "I'm reppin my starting qb" bwahahaha if that's what you want to call a back Up qb
so you're telling me 20/33 for 308 yards, 3 touchdowns and 0 interceptions against the Steelers on the road is mediocre???

hmmm.... ok....

and Niners fans were talking about how great it was that Alex Smith finally had a 300 yard passing game... him and Gradkowski had almost identical stats... Alex Smith had 2 more yards... Gradkowski had a slightly higher completion percentage... but Gradkowski had 1 more TD

also, Gradkowski so far is 2-1... with wins against Cincinnati and Pittsburgh... sure it's only 3 games... but still...

oh and btw the Niners games don't mean shit either, dumb ass... don't think your team has a chance to make the playoffs... because they don't

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the start that the niners made to the season, beating everyone in their division being and unlucky to the vikings, alot of people thought they might make the playoffs, there was hope..

just like when gradkowski came in and lead the raiders to victory over the bengals and steelers, there is hope for the future.. or atleast to improve on the rest of the season..

Nov 15, 2007
its going down tonight, cardinals are about to put the smash on the 49ers and all the fans are ganna be doing its teams nick name... "whiners"!

will be at work today but get off just in time for the game...

Feb 23, 2006
its going to be a close game watch. niners going to give it all they got. niners win or lose by seven or a field goal.going to be a good game.niners have nothing to loose they will go for it on 4th downs

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Without Solitary's favorite corner Nate Clements it will be tough for the 9ers D to lock down on the other receivers.

GO NINERS FUCK THE CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!

Jun 1, 2002
Lol just leave the princess alone, he has an excuse for everything. "I was wrong Russel was doing so good last year" . gtfoh you fucken ho. Wtf do you think gradowski is doing right now? Having a mediocre season when the games don't mean shit. The raiders have been done since week four.

Lol at a raidturd calling niner fans delusional

Lol @ "I'm reppin my starting qb" bwahahaha if that's what you want to call a back Up qb

LOL AT YOU CALLING SOMEONE A HO WHEN YOU HAVE A MALE CRUSH ON KOBE BRYANT. YOU ARE A DICK BLOWER AND THE LEAST CREDIBLE DUDE IN THIS FORUM, BITCH.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
49ers declared LT Joe Staley, CB Nate Clements, C Cody Wallace, WR Isaac Bruce, CB Marcus Hudson, DT Baraka Atkins, and LB Diyral Briggs inactive for Week 15 against the Cardinals.
Nate Davis is the third QB. Staley, who's been out since early November, still isn't over his knee injury. Barry Sims is holding up well in Staley's stead and will protect Alex Smith's blind side. Bruce is a healthy scratch.

So Staley isnt back

Cardinals declared WR Jerheme Urban, CB Greg Toler, LB Reggie Walker, LB Will Davis, OL Herman Johnson, OL Brandon Keith, and TE Stephen Spach inactive for Monday Night Football against San Francisco.
Brian St. Pierre is the third quarterback. Early Doucet is active over Urban. There are no big-name players listed as questionable for this game other than Cards LT Mike Gandy (pelvis), who is active and expected to start.