MNF: Cardinals @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I don't see the 9ers' DBs doin' jack against the Cardinal wideouts, so the dline needs to step it up and get after Warner.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
ok so here we finally are, sweet revenge will be set in on monday night... everybody knows bitch ass 49ers got lucky as fuck when they beat the cards earlier this season... i didnt want to post a poll cuzz obviously we know who the fuck you all think is ganna win...

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck you and your retardinal choker team

but having said that

cardinals will win this by 3

Feb 23, 2004
ayo4yayo is right.. than madden curse on larry.. Than we beat every team after that causing the niners to make the playoffs ay 9-7 lol that would be nice..

Nov 15, 2007
lol what you say hold no weight, game was almost blacked out??? even if it did almost, thats a almost and it didnt so fall back... plus the organization knows how much DD means to the team, we wont be geting rid of him or any of our key players... trust me, all the players want to stay with the cards and will... keep dreaming whiner fags!

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
The NINERS ARE A YOUNG TEAM AND CAN'T SEEM TO FINISH GAMES. OR MAKE THE IMPORTANT PLAYS WHEN THEY ARE NEEDED. 6 out of 7 losses have been by six or less points. STILL NINERS ON MINE.

Nov 26, 2007
lol what you say hold no weight, game was almost blacked out??? even if it did almost, thats a almost and it didnt so fall back... plus the organization knows how much DD means to the team, we wont be geting rid of him or any of our key players... trust me, all the players want to stay with the cards and will... keep dreaming whiner fags!

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, they were begging local companies to buy up the remaining 3,000 tickets and they're lucky that they did. And trust that there's not one player in the league that won't go anywhere else if they feel disrespected by the organization. Boldin's gone after this season and then Dockett next year.

And I have no reason to whine, I've seen 4 Super Bowl's won by the 49ers, how many have you seen your Cardinals win???

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, they were begging local companies to buy up the remaining 3,000 tickets and they're lucky that they did. And trust that there's not one player in the league that won't go anywhere else if they feel disrespected by the organization. Boldin's gone after this season and then Dockett next year.

And I have no reason to whine, I've seen 4 Super Bowl's won by the 49ers, how many have you seen your Cardinals win???
keep telling yourself that... as long as Leinhart can play well Warner retires, the Cards will own the NFC West for a while

Nov 15, 2007
keep telling yourself that... as long as Leinhart can play well Warner retires, the Cards will own the NFC West for a while
exactly, plus we got warner for another season and theres no proof AQ or DD are leaving... and even if AQ does leave, we got one of the brightest upcoming wide outs in the game; you forget about steve breaston???

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Niners fans can't seem to just admit that the Cards are a very good team

look, I know they're a division rival (even though it's really not much of a rivalry) but just give props where due and be real with yourselves here

it's like... I fuckin hate the Chargers... but they are dope as fuck... I will openly admit that... I didn't think they were so good at the beginning of the season... but they are an elite team right now IMO... probably the second best team in the AFC... and the Raiders and Chargers have been rivals for years now... I should have a reason to hate on them

just keep it real guys...

Dec 9, 2005
The Cards are a good team. Its not very hard to see. They've got a very potent offense, and a solid defense. But we as their division rivals always have a better chance at beating them since we know each other so well.

Just like Jacksonville always gives the Colts fits...we usually do the same to AZ.

Niners win big on MNF.