MNF: Cardinals @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
The NFC West is getting better, minus the rams, and thats a good thing. The 9ers need this win more than the cards do, I think we pull it out.

I really think this is the last year before the world goes back to being normal and the 9ers run the NFC west and we dont have to play division games on MNF. The next couple of years arizona is gonna slow down by loosing warner, having a ok defense, and not a great run game, seattle is always hurt, but hassleback is on his way out. Basically the 9ers are gonna establish themselves before the other teams reinvent themselves.

9ers 27
Cards 14

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
They might make it to the playoffs, but I just don't can get a super bowl win right now. I don't think any of the NFC West teams can think the Cards can win throughout the playoffs right now. Right now, it seems the Saints have this NFC on lock down. If it ain't the Saints, I have to say it's the Vikings. Right now, I have to say that this super bowl picture is looking like Saints vs Colts. No other teams.
there's no way you could say the Saints and the Colts are gonna go to the Super Bowl, and nobody else has a chance

any playoff team basically has a chance, if they get hot at the right moment

did anyone expect the Cards to make it last year? No, people thought they would lose to Atlanta in the first round

nobody thought the Giants would make it to the Super Bowl 2 years ago... but they won it... the Giants came in as a fuckin Wild Card... and they weren't even THAT great all season... Green Bay and Dallas were the elite NFC teams that year, and most people thought one of those 2 teams would make it to the Super Bowl

Nov 26, 2007
I had a good talk with Karlos Dansby last night at the Suns game. Talked about being a lifelong 49er fan and season ticket holder, and that the only thing i really hate about the Cardinals are the fairweather fans and he laughed. They have a solid group of players that are going to be tough to keep together because they all want their money. Living in AZ, I'll never be a Cardinal fan, but I do enjoy watching them because I can admit they CAN BE a good football team at times.

But they're still not winning on Monday night....GO NINERS!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^Yup, and fuck any other NFC West teams. To me, it's all about the Seahawks. That's it.

Skizz is from the Northwest, I have to want to assume that he roots for a Northwest NFL team, but he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he hates the Seahawks team, since he's for the Raiders(since the hawks were once afc west). But I don't know how deep his loyalty for the Raiders goes.
Yep. I'm a loyal dude as it is. I explained in the starter jacket thread of how I became a raiders fan. My pops gave me a raider starter jacket either in 93 or 95 and from then on, they were my team. Plus that was my dads team as well.

If Oregon had a pro team, Id be a loyal fan. I was coo wit the hawks actually up until the super bowl. After that, HELLA people started callin themselves fans n die hard fans aka Seattle version of az loss. Not in any way callin u that sav, but that's just what I've noticed n because of that I started slowly hatin on the hawks. Plus a friend of mine was NEVER into sports til we kicked it, now he thinks he's some diehard fan. Shit like that annoys me. I think I hate the fans more then the actual team itself lol.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I AGREE, NINER FANS ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL.
Coming from the guy who said Jamarcus Bustell was better than Vince Young and Alex Smith, and was clowniing while Alex rode the bench and JR Started

and now with a gradkowski avatar lol

and you call others delusional?

Jun 1, 2002
Coming from the guy who said Jamarcus Bustell was better than Vince Young and Alex Smith, and was clowniing while Alex rode the bench and JR Started

and now with a gradkowski avatar lol

and you call others delusional?

BASED ON HOW RUSSELL ENDED LAST SEASON, THERE WAS NOTHING DELUSIONAL ABOUT THINKING HE WOULD BE A GOOD QB. I WAS WRONG. THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME DELUSIONAL. GRADKOWSKI IS OUR STARTING QB AND HE'S TURNING INTO A BALLER. I'M DELUSIONAL FOR REPPING MY STARTING QB? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

LET ME REPEAT: NINER FANS FOR THE MOST PART ON THIS FORUM ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL. AND SINCE YOU WANT TO TRY TO CALL PEOPLE OUT CHREE- OUT OF MOST THEM, YOU'RE THE MOST DELUSIONAL ONE.

YOU WERE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT THE NINERS HAD A CHANCE TO GO TO THE SUPERBOWL- FUCKING DELUSIONAL!

YOU WERE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT NATE CLEMENTS WAS BETTER THAN NNAMDI ASOMUGHA-FUCKING DELUSIONAL!

ALL YOU EVER DO IS HATE ON OTHER TEAMS AND GLORIFY THE MEDIOCRE ASS NINERS HOMEBOY YOU ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL. PERIOD.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
BASED ON HOW RUSSELL ENDED LAST SEASON, THERE WAS NOTHING DELUSIONAL ABOUT THINKING HE WOULD BE A GOOD QB. I WAS WRONG. THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME DELUSIONAL. GRADKOWSKI IS OUR STARTING QB AND HE'S TURNING INTO A BALLER. I'M DELUSIONAL FOR REPPING MY STARTING QB? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

LET ME REPEAT: NINER FANS FOR THE MOST PART ON THIS FORUM ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL. AND SINCE YOU WANT TO TRY TO CALL PEOPLE OUT CHREE- OUT OF MOST THEM, YOU'RE THE MOST DELUSIONAL ONE.

YOU WERE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT THE NINERS HAD A CHANCE TO GO TO THE SUPERBOWL- FUCKING DELUSIONAL!

YOU WERE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT NATE CLEMENTS WAS BETTER THAN NNAMDI ASOMUGHA-FUCKING DELUSIONAL!

ALL YOU EVER DO IS HATE ON OTHER TEAMS AND GLORIFY THE MEDIOCRE ASS NINERS HOMEBOY YOU ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL. PERIOD.

Jan 12, 2006
Lol just leave the princess alone, he has an excuse for everything. "I was wrong Russel was doing so good last year" . gtfoh you fucken ho. Wtf do you think gradowski is doing right now? Having a mediocre season when the games don't mean shit. The raiders have been done since week four.

Lol at a raidturd calling niner fans delusional

Lol @ "I'm reppin my starting qb" bwahahaha if that's what you want to call a back Up qb