MNF: Cardinals @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
The NINERS ARE A YOUNG TEAM AND CAN'T SEEM TO FINISH GAMES. OR MAKE THE IMPORTANT PLAYS WHEN THEY ARE NEEDED. 6 out of 7 losses have been by six or less points. STILL NINERS ON MINE.
That just means the team is headed in the right direction, I would be extrmely happy right about now if I was a miner fan. With that said, I think the cards will show no mercy this sunday

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Lienart has a ways to go still, better hope Warner stays healthy 'til his contract expires.

But yes the Cards are a very good team, I don't see any holes in their team except maybe at TE, but with 3 talented recievers they don't need a TE.

Their very good at stopping the run, good and physical DB's, talented LB's, good OL & DL, Dope QB and now they got a dope RB duo.

I'm all for the NFC West being more competetive.

Jul 25, 2007
keep telling yourself that... as long as Leinhart can play well Warner retires, the Cards will own the NFC West for a while
whaa!?!?! dude we are young but we can emerge into an elite team in the NFL very soon. Crabtree, Morgan, Hill, BJones, VD, DWalker, Coffee and Gore. Alex Smith showing much improvement after starting mid-season and almost winning against playoff contenders. Our defense speaks for itself.

once we work on our o-line, plug in eric berry or taylor mays and some vets in the off season, work on our play calling, its a wrap!

Dec 2, 2006
whaa!?!?! dude we are young but we can emerge into an elite team in the NFL very soon. Crabtree, Morgan, Hill, BJones, VD, DWalker, Coffee and Gore. Alex Smith showing much improvement after starting mid-season and almost winning against playoff contenders. Our defense speaks for itself.

once we work on our o-line, plug in eric berry or taylor mays and some vets in the off season, work on our play calling, its a wrap!
what is smith's record as a starter this year?

Dec 9, 2005
what is smith's record as a starter this year?
Nobody expected him to come back as the starter and become Drew Brees.

We are just not realizing that we should play to our players' strengths, and you know...so far with our new offensive look...Smith is almost playing like the player we thought we drafted in 05.

He's no Russell though that's for damn sure. :dead:

Mar 10, 2007
Niners fans can't seem to just admit that the Cards are a very good team

look, I know they're a division rival (even though it's really not much of a rivalry) but just give props where due and be real with yourselves here

it's like... I fuckin hate the Chargers... but they are dope as fuck... I will openly admit that... I didn't think they were so good at the beginning of the season... but they are an elite team right now IMO... probably the second best team in the AFC... and the Raiders and Chargers have been rivals for years now... I should have a reason to hate on them

just keep it real guys...
Please don't compare this division rivalry to the Raiders and Chargers... We exchange wins and losses. Raiders and Chargers don't...

Feb 14, 2004
Yeah, NFC West is so mixed up right now. No one would have thought that the Tards would be a good team any time soon, but they won the division last seaon, and are about to win the division this season, even AFTER losing the previous super bowl. So much for a super bowl hangover! But you have to take other things into prespective. The team they beat out(Seahawks) are really injury prone, and I have to think that has a lot to do with their success. Even if the Seahawks weren't my team. The Cards seem to be on the uprise, but I just don't think they can get the job done on the NFC West. They are a good team, but I just don't think they are ready yet. They seem to be more ready then the other NFC West teams, but I just don't think they're good enough to take it all of the way, that meaning I don't think they can get a super bowl win right now. I don't think any of the NFC West teams can get a super bowl win. They might make it to the playoffs, but I just don't think the Cards can win throughout the playoffs right now. Right now, it seems the Saints have this NFC on lock down. If it ain't the Saints, I have to say it's the Vikings. Right now, I have to say that this super bowl picture is looking like Saints vs Colts. No other teams.

Feb 14, 2004
^Yup, and fuck any other NFC West teams. To me, it's all about the Seahawks. That's it.

Skizz is from the Northwest, I have to want to assume that he roots for a Northwest NFL team, but he doesn't. I'm pretty sure he hates the Seahawks team, since he's for the Raiders(since the hawks were once afc west). But I don't know how deep his loyalty for the Raiders goes.