Mistah Fab slapped Dj Mustard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I can understand the disagreements & the anger build up. There was no need for one to talk trash & no need for the other to lead it to violence. I can understand the whole, "You can't take the hood out the Homeboy." yada, yada, yada...

But I think it could of been handled different. On some, "Let me get a word with you after the show."

As a Hip Hop fan I seriously hate to see shit like this. We're not in 1996 anymore. And I don't need to say it, but the first thing that crosses my mind when I watch shit like this start to escalate reminds me of the Pac & Biggie situation. As fans, we shouldn't egg this kind of shit on by taking sides. We all done messed that up before when we should be getting at them & talking about, "Get you grown man on, Homie."

Especially when it's two people within the business & are making money.

I'm just speaking from the outside looking in.

Apr 25, 2002
what parts of Loyal did FAB write? shitty song tho.

i know he wrote the Headband hook. that was one of the slappiest songs of the whole year and a dope ass hook. and dope ass beat by Mustard.

Aug 17, 2002
Retweeted by Dj mustard
YG @YG · 3m

NIGGAZ KNOW HOW #THELABEL GET DOWN #DEATHROWRECORDS #RUTHLESSRECORDS TYPE SHITT, AYE D @DjM ustard YOU ... tmi.me - YG: NIGGAZ KNOW HO
If you got to say it then it's probably not true. #90sbabyfantasy