Mistah Fab slapped Dj Mustard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
but allllll that is besides the point

at the end of the day FAB aint had a hit in over 7 years & is now beating people up over his anger.

& this is from a Mista Fab fan tho! ....I been slappin & supporting FAB since the gate.
good points. wonder if that was the real reason, pent up frustration.
in any event, mustard is the producer of the moment. dont even know how many songs he has in the top 40 rap & r&b charts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Last edited:
Props: TaTa and TaTa
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Idk what the problem is I never heard Yg or mustard throw dirt on the bay... It's not like they're recycling old lyrics from bay artists. They making hits fuck all that drama shit.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
but allllll that is besides the point

at the end of the day FAB aint had a hit in over 7 years & is now beating people up over his anger.

& this is from a Mista Fab fan tho! ....I been slappin & supporting FAB since the gate.
Actually fab has 2 gold records this year as a writer..... Headband by B.O.B & These hoes aint loyal with Chris brown. And for you to sit here and say fab is wrong means you either havent watched how mustard carries himself about Fab on the breakfast club interview or fabby didnt bring you to taco tuesday & have his bitch show you her tits! Shea you are trippin in this one bro!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk