Midwest Choppers Pt.2 W.Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
I thought about that too, but I just don't see it making sense money wise for them to just hand out the track to be put on the internet for the following reasons

1. It takes away the option of re-releasing the album with the track and getting more sales
2. It doesn't promote the album because the track is not on the album
3. Someone within Strange or Twista's management would have had to leak the track since it was not sent off to get mastered or pressed up
4. The levels are very shitty on it and they verse doesnt appear to match up vocally throughout it
5. A professional engineer could have easily mixed down the verse better than the way it is on this track.

EDIT: New theory to add. I think Twista's verse was leaked but it was leaked as his verse with just the instrumental and then someone pasted it into the beat where they wanted it to go, thus making this fan mix.

Oct 16, 2002
nope thats the verse they sent us.i just wonder what side leaked it?its crazy hearing it like i planned it thats exactly how i wanted it but it just came in hella late after the album was mastered damn . oh well ENJOY. i know i did

Sep 4, 2006
nope thats the verse they sent us.i just wonder what side leaked it?its crazy hearing it like i planned it thats exactly how i wanted it but it just came in hella late after the album was mastered damn . oh well ENJOY. i know i did
It was Twista's side that leaked it.

Jan 29, 2006
in which order did you have it planned? k-dean, twista krayzie or k-dean krayzie twista?

Oct 6, 2008
So what's the true order of this song?

Is it twista before krayzie? or vice versa?

I'm glad TECH came through and cleared up all the theories. It's insane that we have the oppurtunity to listen to this.

Can't wait for "Problems" from "Category F5"
and "Twilight Zone" from Prozak's new album.

We need more Tech and Twista together

Oct 6, 2008
all we need now is a welcome to the midwest with twista on it. lol and a welcome to my world with em.
Co-sign!

That's what I've been talking about since they were announced (and not delivered) on Everready!

Man, if Trav has the "Welcome to the Midwest" with Twista on it, I hope he reads this and releases it somehow. Give us "Vintage Tech 2" or ANYTHING with some rare songs. Where's "Skateskippin'"? and a majority of the tracks that were meant for "Isms: The Missing Scriptures"?

I know Rob Rebeck said that most of those songs have been released already, but with GEMS in the vault gathering dust, why not make MORE MONEY from these recordings?

Trav, I buy every Strange Music release the DAY it comes out. If you release this record I will BUY it immediately.

Just give us what we want.

Oct 6, 2008
Strictly Strange?
Some of those tracks we're released on that sampler. (Some of them were omitted from Everready; "Money," "World Gone Crazy" etc.)

There were others specifically recorded for the "Isms" album. I know I saw Rob post something saying that the album was disbanded and the songs floated to other projects.

But, not all of them surfaced.

Strange needs to release these "vintage" songs.

I almost want to start a petition to Travis to see if he's willing to release these tracks.

I know there's MORE...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Isms was going to be leftovers from Everready and songs they didn't get around to recording, and out of all the confirmations I saw, only Die For You and Money Returns wasn't released, the latter of which was never finished. *Shrugs*

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Nah, you said "you should call Travis and ask him about MWCII, and while you're talking, you should ask him if I can get an interview with him discussing the leak".

HO.

Mar 12, 2006
lol

lds vs rmiller

................................................................................................

i put my money on TWO SUICIDES MAYNEEEEEEEEEEE

but anyways.........

twista did his thang. not bad at all