Midwest Choppers Pt.2 W.Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
i hate when people act like google is like heart surgey. (not sayin u was kscale) but seriously it can answer any question.

i rarley even use the ""...and i always find my shit.

i seriously use google 5-10 times a day. i love it.

Damn it! I thought I outlived that!!

I google at least 5 times a day myself.... in fact .. I just finished googling, and it was great...
now where are my damn cigarettes...
( worst part about google... it likes to cuddle )

holy shit I'm stoned..:ermm:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Same here, Dom. I missed my pass of the blunt today for impromptu umpiring I couldn't pass on. It's good money, but I really love my weed. It was a tough call.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I would not be able to call plays high...

I'll have to try to smoke just a small amount of my shit then go umpire. There's a lot happening on a baseball field at any given moment.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
yeah...i prolly seen four 8-9 year old games this year with some of my friends kids and nephews and what not.

im usually sittin in the car smokin if i can still see but since i broke my leg i been gettin out the car.

its amazing how small the attention span of those kids are. i usually get a good laugh or three when they mess up. usually not a good thing when a player throws to first when the kid is on third and i bust out an obnoxious laugh and 12 parents turn around mad that im judgng kids lmao....

what age group u ump?

younger i think u could get away with it cuz as long as lil johnny aint playin in the dirt everyone is cool...lmao

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
HAHA I do the same shit on the field when i'm umping. I umpire men's league, coed, and beer league softball, and I'm about to start up with summer league Babe Ruth League-aged baseball in a week or two.

I literally work six days a week, and get paid between $350-$600 a week depending on whether or not there's a weekend tournament happening.

Nov 6, 2005
I got reemed by my coach on the baseball field during my first game.... I played left field and it was when all them weeds were starting to grow... I got bored since a kid my age couldnt hit past the pitcher anyway so i started making a weed bouquet. My coach straight up walked out to me after the first out and picked me up off my ass. Fuck him anyway, outfield shouldnt exist for 6 year old baseball.