Midwest Choppers Pt.2 W.Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech was originally reaching out to all of bone for this, but it looks like only Krayzie got back at him... which is fine, since Krayzie is the best out of bone.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
My fanhood has taken over and Ive basically had this on repeat for the last 15 minutes......Bizzy would have been pretty dope on this shit tho.....i almost wish it would have been Bizzy instead of Krayzie cuz Bizzy can gas when he really wants too.....

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Damn if this would've been all of Bone and Twista...
Honestly, Layzie and Wish would seriously fuck the vibe up. But damn if it wouldn't be cool to have them all on one track.

Oct 25, 2006
Midwest Choppers 2 [extended] (feat. K-Dean, Krayzie Bone, Twista)

It's most likely that this was the verse that Twista got to Tech after the deadline, and someone leaked it.

In any case, I put Twista's verse on the original song and it sounds excellent I think. I'll put up a link here, if the mods feel like I shouldn't have it linked here, they may edit it out of my post. Check it out.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/594616252788c8ff/

EDIT: Whoa, I didn't even notice that the first post had the full song on it. Guess it kind of makes my post obsolete heh.