Midwest Choppers Pt.2 W.Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
It's most likely that this was the verse that Twista got to Tech after the deadline, and someone leaked it.

In any case, I put Twista's verse on the original song and it sounds excellent I think. I'll put up a link here, if the mods feel like I shouldn't have it linked here, they may edit it out of my post. Check it out.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/594616252788c8ff/
PLEASE stop using zshare, the shit crashes my computer every damn time

props to anybody who gets this uploaded somewhere else (megaupload, rapidshare, limelinx, anything)

Oct 25, 2006
thanks. although it sounds like they never got around to mixing Twista's verse, they just through it on the track.
I noticed that too. Check out the comp I made on my earlier post, I think leveled it a bit better, and you really can't tell that Twista was thrown on there besides the fact that his vocals are a bit higher.

Oct 6, 2008
Best Post Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is something that is definitely a dream come true for myself and so many other loyal fans of these rapid-fire artists. I also agree and wish that the rest of Bone was on this, but honestly, this is all I ever wanted!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a trillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!