Midwest Choppers Pt.2 W.Twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Is the midwest choppers 3 song on youtube your mix, INSB? ie. did the mix credit get jacked?
I uploaded my own video on my YouTube channel, and mine is 5:58 and his is 6:03, so I guess not. And besides, in his video he didn't normalize the volume levels between the two tracks, and you can hear it when you listen to it. Here's mine:

EDIT: It does sound a lot more similar on a few more listens, but the only way to be sure is if I had the original audio source file from the video. I tagged my MP3 with my name so those faggots like LoveBucketz and other kiddies from TRT9 don't try to take credit. It does sound childish, but it did take me a minute to level all those just right and get it sounding good.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
DOM's mix had the cleanest sound thanks to proper levelling...

Strange needs to drop an official studio mastered version though... whether it be on a CDS or a compilation like previous times, it needs to be done

Aug 31, 2005
Strange is waiting for Tech to drop 10 more albums all featuring verses from Twista that never make deadline, then they can release a tech/twista collab album and neither would have to hit the studio

Oct 2, 2006
After listening to this very closely a few times I think its fake... it sounds like the slow part at the beginning and the fast part are chopped together.

EDIT: It sounds like it is a bunch of different audio clips pieced together if you listen closely. the rhym scheme even gets off beat in parts and then corrects itself in a weird way.

Sounds like a fan mix to me.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
After listening to this very closely a few times I think its fake... it sounds like the slow part at the beginning and the fast part are chopped together.

EDIT: It sounds like it is a bunch of different audio clips pieced together if you listen closely. the rhym scheme even gets off beat in parts and then corrects itself in a weird way.

Sounds like a fan mix to me.
well he shouts out Tech twice in tha verse so If you can tell me what song it may be from props to you......

Oct 2, 2006
i hear the word 'Tech' but not a shout out... im sure Twista has tons of accapellas floating around to piece something like this together. Until I've heard from Travis that its the real track I'm sticking to my theory.... because Strange Music and Twista's managment are the only ones with the track and I doubt Travis decided to just hand it to someone to upload sounding all shitty and unmixed.

It doesn't make sense especially with a re-release of the album with the verse a possibility.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The trouble I have with this theory is, where did this fan who you suspect mixed this, get ahold of the instrumental to do so? I can't recall any portions of the song that could have been looped to accomplish this. Unless someone went and recreated YoungFyre's production.