Miami Rapper Stitches Gets Knocked Out By Game’s Manager Wack 100

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Yea if he's only 20 he should be able beat up a middle age man and he shouldn't be talking shit to grown folks to begin with lol
You right, plus I just saw the knockdown with a better angle and Wack 100 is like a foot shorter and probably 50 less pounds.

Dudes were right who said that Stitches was hella brave cuz the cops were there, he didn't expect to get the brick in the face in front of the pos.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
He must have a weak ass crew... All they were good for us helping him off the ground. Game wasn't about to get no stripes for bombing on Stitches.. Maybe a lawsuit against him, but no stripes..they played that well. Hopefully stitches takes the "L" and call it a day.
yeah that didn't happen he is still talking shit saying he got sucker punched and its war and a lot of other stupid shit

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Dude is fucking massive, when he gets out of the car he towers over everyone else. But he looks tiny in that Lil PHIL video. However, size means nothing in a fight , one good punch that connects can lay anyone out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Another view of the altercation that Stitches youtube posted.

man his patnas is hella bootsy that would of been a cool little rumble too no guns or nothing cuz police there anyways they lost a good opportunity for a old school rumble

that nigga whole team took a major L lol i like following him on instgram tho he's funny as fuck the shit he say(and he's serious) be having me laughing "fuuuuuck a job!!"

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Way better view , damn the dude is half his size and laid him out like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why is this fool saying he was sucker punched? He walked away from where he was, start walking toward ole boy, pulled up his shorts and start putting his hands up. He was SUPPOSED to swing first, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.