Messy Marv - What Mess Talkin About

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
The track was alright but the subject matter is old and redundant. Mess needs to put a full length album out that showcases where his level of ability is today and not who he allagedly has a conflict with. Having a beef with Too Short is archaic in today's climate. It isn't Short's position to lend assistance to anyone in the Bay Area or elsewhere just be grateful people got a fair representation of Oakland and the greater Bay Area through the countless albums he's released. Mess is a great artist but the lack of substance in his current material overshadows it. Hopefully his next "official release" will showcase that greatness he posesses.

Apr 25, 2010
some one needs to slap mess in the face and tell him to get off the drugs! imma huge mess fan but this shit right here.....i dunno. the song slaps but it slaps for the wrong reasons.

Jan 18, 2006
so wax a snitch 4 exposing snitches????????????

nigga you game goofy as they get
I didn't know it was coo' to say someone was bragging about doing some serious shit. lol u gullible faggot, dont u find it odd that a-wax is the only person on the planet that accused him of snitching, needless to say there were drugs involved meaning there's no way hus could be roaming around freely like he is.

Nov 29, 2006
on that highly aggressive 2. mess says he dont do coke no more i think he just be leaning off syrup all day in miami driving around sittin on candy.

dont sound too bad to me... shit.

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
Nigga please. Messy hasn't dropped an album in 5 years. He ain't did a show in 5 years. Yet this nigga claims to be buying mansions in Miami and riding around in a Maserati. Everything this nigga does is a cry for attention....there is a difference between promotion and attention whoring.

Yeah beef is apart of rap, that doesn't mean I should respect niggas that start shit for attention. That's hoe shit, point blank period. And in every single one of Mess' last mixtapes he has mentioned this beef. It don't matter where he's known at, he isn't respected where he's from.
Listen townbizz... like i said, you aint gottta support the dude. All I said was that mess is a good artist and that this song was blappin. I dont know mess personally and Im not one to judge whatever he chooses to do. All i know is that Im feelin mess as a rapper. His music slaps point blank period. It sound good to me. As for the attention whoring as you call it, i dont necessarily support it either but it doesnt bother me as much as it does you. I dont read that deeply into it. Mess will have my support along wit Fab, short, quinn, and all these other bay factors. Its the music bruh! you actin like youre friends wit all these guys and youre being one sided. Not that you are but im just sayin. Its about the music to me. to you i guess its more about their personal lives...

Jan 18, 2006
that dude posted before how he always disses a-wax because he likes the attention when people respond lol it's on some weirdo shit.
yeah its attention I want, more like its fun to piss off his fans cuz mothafuckas act like hes Nas or some shit and has got to be the most boring rapper in the history of the bay. We just laugh at the fact folks actually think A-Wax is A good rapper. Like i said when Mess and A-Wax made a track together, of course it would be wack cuz them dudes suck balls on the mic and Mess has to have the worst bars ive ever heard cuz he has no flows

Jul 22, 2009
Too many Messy Marv dick riders in this thread where the fuck was half of you faggot ass male grupies when Turf Politics came out? I know half the niggas that slap Mess now was looking at me funny when I was listening to that nigga shit back in the early 2000's
U DON'T KNOW half the niggaz that slap Mess , so they were looking at u funny for a different reason and u act like ur "Awesome" cause u been listenin to a nigga for a minute LIL KID

BET

Jan 18, 2006
except i really dont give a shit, i like how your the one to always come and defend him thats great, i hope you get some brownie points or some shit. All the dummys that believed everything Wax was saying really cant say shit now cuz Wax looks like a moron and even lied about his record deal, what can you believe that he says anymore?

Sep 5, 2008
I aint defending anyone, I responded to what you said. I could care less about anything wax lies or doesnt lie about, I listen to his music... the end.

Some people can differentiate life from music, then theres those that...

lol

Jan 18, 2006
if you differentiate it you sure wouldnt be arguing all the time with me end of story and furthermore you wouldnt have been talken bad about AP9 if Wax didnt have beef with him

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
U DON'T KNOW half the niggaz that slap Mess , so they were looking at u funny for a different reason and u act like ur "Awesome" cause u been listenin to a nigga for a minute LIL KID

BET
Hahahaha you a straight bitch I would slap the dog shit out your pale ass talking bout' "nigga" in person fuck outta here, the only reason you taking offense to this is because you the same person I'm talking about, you just put yoself on blast you a male groupie nigga get over it if Messy Marv wore a thong you would be right behind him on that and buy one yourself, square from Delaware ass nigga you been a sucka on these boards for years, you look like that whiteboy from the Steve Harvey show any way hahaha you look like a straight clown slappin' Mess.

May 8, 2008
Listen townbizz... like i said, you aint gottta support the dude. All I said was that mess is a good artist and that this song was blappin. I dont know mess personally and Im not one to judge whatever he chooses to do. All i know is that Im feelin mess as a rapper. His music slaps point blank period. It sound good to me. As for the attention whoring as you call it, i dont necessarily support it either but it doesnt bother me as much as it does you. I dont read that deeply into it. Mess will have my support along wit Fab, short, quinn, and all these other bay factors. Its the music bruh! you actin like youre friends wit all these guys and youre being one sided. Not that you are but im just sayin. Its about the music to me. to you i guess its more about their personal lives...
We are obviously talking about two different things, therefore I have no idea why you are responding to me. I haven't said one word about Messy Marv's talent or rapping ability. A lot of yall keep saying "I don't know Mess" or "this beef has nothing to do with me"...but guess what, Mess has made a point to make this beef public, that means I can speak on it and call it how I see it. It ain't about me trying to be in somebody else's beef, or trying to get into their personal lives. MESSY BROUGHT THIS TO THE PUBLIC, he expects us to form opinions on it otherwise he would have kept it private. And every time the beef starts to die down, Messy comes out with another song, or another beach interview, or another mixtape building it back up again.