Messy Marv - What Mess Talkin About

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Hows mess gonna bring the bay back if hes been living out of state for a while and nobody really fucks with his music besides folks northern Ca and people on the siccness for the most part. Mess needs a rude awakening but i cuz it cant happen to someone you cant find just like A-Wax's punk ass
T-Rip is on Wax nuts more then any fan.you could make a post in the sports forum about rugby,and this dude would find a way to include Wax hatred in it.

Jan 18, 2006
not quite, its easy get his fans riled up and its only in Bart i mention that worthless lying fags name. I like how you never post in the Sports forum much anymore cuz you dont have CZAR to ride your nuts

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Listen townbizz... like i said, you aint gottta support the dude. All I said was that mess is a good artist and that this song was blappin. I dont know mess personally and Im not one to judge whatever he chooses to do. All i know is that Im feelin mess as a rapper. His music slaps point blank period. It sound good to me. As for the attention whoring as you call it, i dont necessarily support it either but it doesnt bother me as much as it does you. I dont read that deeply into it. Mess will have my support along wit Fab, short, quinn, and all these other bay factors. Its the music bruh! you actin like youre friends wit all these guys and youre being one sided. Not that you are but im just sayin. Its about the music to me. to you i guess its more about their personal lives...
yep, he do got some good music

i'd hate to do business with him though

::