Messy Marv - What Mess Talkin About

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Messy MARK need to come off all his fake ass beef for promo shit. Somebody get Stretch from Thizz on here cuz I smell lies.......Mess fell out with Fab & Short b/c they wanted him to sign with Thizz? Short ain't even signed to Thizz. Sound like bullshit to me.

Dec 4, 2006
Why does Messy thinks he gonna bring the bay back though?

Sorry Messy, but there's other cats in the bay that are making better music than you..

heard of Livewire camp? Stik Gil & Monsterville making good music south of the bay...

Big Rich, Balance and others are making great music as well ...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Messy MARK need to come off all his fake ass beef for promo shit. Somebody get Stretch from Thizz on here cuz I smell lies.......Mess fell out with Fab & Short b/c they wanted him to sign with Thizz? Short ain't even signed to Thizz. Sound like bullshit to me.
Isn't Messy working with them for that Thizz City project? How would him fucking with thizz cause funk with fab and short? I thought fab wasn't a part of thizz anymore, and what the fuck does short even have to do with this? This shit is stupid.

Jan 18, 2006
Hows mess gonna bring the bay back if hes been living out of state for a while and nobody really fucks with his music besides folks northern Ca and people on the siccness for the most part. Mess needs a rude awakening but i cuz it cant happen to someone you cant find just like A-Wax's punk ass

May 8, 2008
Isn't Messy working with them for that Thizz City project? How would him fucking with thizz cause funk with fab and short? I thought fab wasn't a part of thizz anymore, and what the fuck does short even have to do with this? This shit is stupid.
Fab IS still apart of Thizz to my knowledge, but everything else you said is right. Mess is just a walking contradiction. Maybe it's the drugs.......I'd like to think that he's not just a bonafide liar. But every time this nigga address some "beef" he comes off as phony. Not a good look.