Messy Marv - What Mess Talkin About

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
Am I the only one thats hella feelin this track!!!???? I think this shit is sick! Beyond what controversy Mess is involved with, I think the dude's music sound good. Hands down he's a good artist. Fuck all the other side shit that got nothing to do wit rap!! Who's comin wit me???

May 8, 2008
Am I the only one thats hella feelin this track!!!???? I think this shit is sick! Beyond what controversy Mess is involved with, I think the dude's music sound good. Hands down he's a good artist. Fuck all the other side shit that got nothing to do wit rap!! Who's comin wit me???
How can you ignore the beef when that's all the nigga raps about? Nowadays beef is the only thing that keeps Messy relevant. That's why he keeps sparking shit up. I don't respect that and I won't support it.

Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
Hows mess gonna bring the bay back if hes been living out of state for a while and nobody really fucks with his music besides folks northern Ca and people on the siccness for the most part. Mess needs a rude awakening but i cuz it cant happen to someone you cant find just like A-Wax's punk ass
yo why do you ALWAYS have Wax balls in your mouth homie? Wax is always outside. He just doesnt do low budget shows every weekend like some of your fav rappers. He stays movin from the P to San Jo to Sac and all thru Frisco. Do you need footage lol? Hes all through LA, Compton, San Diego. Goes to AZ, KC and Texas. Either way though, if you dont like his music dont fuck with it. If you have a PERSONAL issue with him why dont you put your name out there so we can know who YOU are since you obviously know who HE is....

BUT ON TOPIC...MESS IS TALENTED. And yes he is known more places then the Nor Cal and the Siccness.

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
How can you ignore the beef when that's all the nigga raps about? Nowadays beef is the only thing that keeps Messy relevant. That's why he keeps sparking shit up. I don't respect that and I won't support it.
Cmon townbizz!!! that aint all he raps about. I agree that as of late mess and this beef has given him a bit of attention but i doubt he's relying on it to get paid or get attenton! Beef is part of rap, it has been this way ever since. And plus, this is just one song. You act like every song the nigga do is about the beef. Mess is known all over and not just limited to the bay. You entitled to your own opinion and you dont have to support mess. But I guarantee when Mess do drop an album you will listen to it.....

Aug 6, 2008
they sampled one a the dopest beats ever wit that top of the world but, i think mess could be a dope artist without the beef and the controversy but that's what he chooses to do, so you can either slapp it or not, and i chose to slapp it

Jan 18, 2006
yo why do you ALWAYS have Wax balls in your mouth homie? Wax is always outside. He just doesnt do low budget shows every weekend like some of your fav rappers. He stays movin from the P to San Jo to Sac and all thru Frisco. Do you need footage lol? Hes all through LA, Compton, San Diego. Goes to AZ, KC and Texas. Either way though, if you dont like his music dont fuck with it. If you have a PERSONAL issue with him why dont you put your name out there so we can know who YOU are since you obviously know who HE is....

BUT ON TOPIC...MESS IS TALENTED. And yes he is known more places then the Nor Cal and the Siccness.
your boys a dry snitch and even worse made false accusations just to gain more fans until he apologies for there's nothing else to be said. mess is a dry snitch too for bringing that Quinn shit to the public.

May 8, 2008
Cmon townbizz!!! that aint all he raps about. I agree that as of late mess and this beef has given him a bit of attention but i doubt he's relying on it to get paid or get attenton! Beef is part of rap, it has been this way ever since. And plus, this is just one song. You act like every song the nigga do is about the beef. Mess is known all over and not just limited to the bay. You entitled to your own opinion and you dont have to support mess. But I guarantee when Mess do drop an album you will listen to it.....
Nigga please. Messy hasn't dropped an album in 5 years. He ain't did a show in 5 years. Yet this nigga claims to be buying mansions in Miami and riding around in a Maserati. Everything this nigga does is a cry for attention....there is a difference between promotion and attention whoring.

Yeah beef is apart of rap, that doesn't mean I should respect niggas that start shit for attention. That's hoe shit, point blank period. And in every single one of Mess' last mixtapes he has mentioned this beef. It don't matter where he's known at, he isn't respected where he's from.

Dec 13, 2006
This shit slap he spittin and it's entertainment fuck the beef shit but the verses was hot lol at niggas hatin and takin sides and gettin into the personal shit fuck all that

Aug 17, 2007
your boys a dry snitch and even worse made false accusations just to gain more fans until he apologies for there's nothing else to be said. mess is a dry snitch too for bringing that Quinn shit to the public.
so wax a snitch 4 exposing snitches????????????

nigga you game goofy as they get

Apr 4, 2006
Nigga please. Messy hasn't dropped an album in 5 years. He ain't did a show in 5 years. Yet this nigga claims to be buying mansions in Miami and riding around in a Maserati. Everything this nigga does is a cry for attention....there is a difference between promotion and attention whoring.

Yeah beef is apart of rap, that doesn't mean I should respect niggas that start shit for attention. That's hoe shit, point blank period. And in every single one of Mess' last mixtapes he has mentioned this beef. It don't matter where he's known at, he isn't respected where he's from.
cosign