Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
people have been trying to give the bay a hand and put them up on the mainstream but we always blow it. EVERY TIME. it hasnt been one or two times its been like 10 times plus.
the EGO takes over and these bay cats rather be hardcore than collab with someone and get big.

nelly did this back in like 2007
Nelly- The Bay - YouTube

he mentions spice one and various others. even does some bay area hooks thruout the song.

then drake tried to put the bay on with the motto, but instead niggas didnt wanna be associated with drake cuz hes soft and the bay is too harcore to fuck with him, what about when you get a million dollar check for fuckin with drake? i dont care how soft he is, if he was making me millions i would run with it.

the fact is. every time someone tries to help out, we spit in their hand.
the bay has to be one of the most egotistic regions as far as music is concerned.
Nelly made lots of soft songs, but we fucked with Nelly cuz he showed real love, not letting some fag come with him wearing dodger fuckboy ass flue right by the golden gate bridge. Drake is gay and so is recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz ya heard me

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Nelly made lots of soft songs, but we fucked with Nelly cuz he showed real love, not letting some fag come with him wearing dodger fuckboy ass flue right by the golden gate bridge. Drake is gay and so is recklessofgilaz @recklessofgilaz ya heard me
and e-40 is on the remix of his most well known song

::

Apr 25, 2002
They all take are game n run off wit it just ask master p..
i dont understand all that "our game" shit. Master P talked about bitches and dope like other rappers in other areas of the country, especially LA. he also recorded/sold shit independently on the street like motherfucks have been doin since vinyl records were invented. people seem to think Too Short started that. how many dudes had their own label to sell their own, and friends, product? P, 40, JT the Figg and who else really? P didnt really steal shit. he learned how selling music works by opening up a record store and learned from his business. how many dudes bit the compilation game off WCBB? only dude doin it prior was Herm, and that was strictly Frisco. Dangerous Music did it with only label mates. P did a comp that was unlike any of those, and it started a saturation in the bay area music scene. he also didnt really rep "bay area" like every rapper nowadays in the bay has to do now to catch any ears. he pretty much only repped Richmond, and "east bay" here and there like the old Spice 1.

DODE's right tho, the bay has the biggest ego in the country.

Props: LISICKI

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
i dont understand all that "our game" shit. Master P talked about bitches and dope like other rappers in other areas of the country, especially LA. he also recorded/sold shit independently on the street like motherfucks have been doin since vinyl records were invented. people seem to think Too Short started that. how many dudes had their own label to sell their own, and friends, product? P, 40, JT the Figg and who else really? P didnt really steal shit. he learned how selling music works by opening up a record store and learned from his business. how many dudes bit the compilation game off WCBB? only dude doin it prior was Herm, and that was strictly Frisco. Dangerous Music did it with only label mates. P did a comp that was unlike any of those, and it started a saturation in the bay area music scene. he also didnt really rep "bay area" like every rapper nowadays in the bay has to do now to catch any ears. he pretty much only repped Richmond, and "east bay" here and there like the old Spice 1.

DODE's right tho, the bay has the biggest ego in the country.
I think he's talking about ice cream man and Captain Kirk which P bit off dru down/yuk(ice cream man) & e-40(captain save a hoe).

Apr 25, 2002
I think he's talking about ice cream man and Captain Kirk which P bit off dru down/yuk(ice cream man) & e-40(captain save a hoe).
i'll give him those, but since P left to NO, cats been sayin he bit bay game, music hustle and so on. its way more than Ice Cream Man and Captain Kirk dudes is saying P stole "from the bay".

Mar 3, 2008
shit p bit whoever was hot at the time or whoever he did a song with. ha ha.....& as far as breaking bad I actually think Flem Senior gonna die of cancer on last episode & yep Jesse and Hanks Partner dies in shootout. Spongetoddadmous. (this thread no longer about mess)

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
drake isnt a sureno, he doesnt gang bang. so why the fuck does it matter what color hes wearing? seriously bruh u need to grow out of that colors shit already. its 2013 nobody gives a fuck about that 70's drama ass cholo shit.

Jul 9, 2012
chiRAQ
drake isnt a sureno, he doesnt gang bang. so why the fuck does it matter what color hes wearing? seriously bruh u need to grow out of that colors shit already. its 2013 nobody gives a fuck about that 70's drama ass cholo shit.
did some cholo fuck your bitch?

seems like every thread you got something to say regarding gangs

just saying, if you have that big of an issue with em, go join the guardian angels

May 16, 2002
So if any Bay Area artist was to do a video in L.A. it would be wrong for him to represent his area & wear Giants, A's, Raiders or 49Ers?

I think people need to look at it outside the gangster view / mentality. There are sport fans who wear the apparel because they simply love the team.

Now a days lot of people use the sport apparel to signify / represent their area. At the end of the day a Philadelphia hat doesn't stand for Pyru. A Florida Marlins hat doesn't stand for Fillmore etc.

People need to grow up & not take what what other people are wearing as personal.

It's not rocket science. Anybody can tell the difference between a sports fan & a gangster.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Master P is a smart businessmen. Business in general is cutthroat especially the music biz. He wasn't creative. He took good ideas and capitalized on them. Since his mic was bigger he was able to pass a lot of it out as his own. Inside story. P judged a talent show in Frisco. A good man who actively volunteered his time to be a "big brother" @ the youth club entered. He was a friend of my good friend Big Meeg who sung and featured the homie. They came through and performed it at the house a day before the show. Long story short. They won and today you know this song as Master P "I Miss My Homies" - YouTube
Title sample and hook stayed the same down to the style it was sang in. Sad thing about it was the guy he stole it from was struggling while giving the shirt off his own back to be a positive role model for troubled youth. If I'm lying I'm dying. True story.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
So if any Bay Area artist was to do a video in L.A. it would be wrong for him to represent his area & wear Giants, A's, Raiders or 49Ers?

I think people need to look at it outside the gangster view / mentality. There are sport fans who wear the apparel because they simply love the team.

Now a days lot of people use the sport apparel to signify / represent their area. At the end of the day a Philadelphia hat doesn't stand for Pyru. A Florida Marlins hat doesn't stand for Fillmore etc.

People need to grow up & not take what what other people are wearing as personal.

It's not rocket science. Anybody can tell the difference between a sports fan & a gangster.
Word up. Cause if you look at it from a gang view or mentality it's not a good look.