Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
WTF are people talking about, holy fuck. Kendrick is a great artist. GKMC wasnt even that good of an album but as far as being able to make great meaningful music K-Dot is that dude. If u think hes wack after listening to Overly Dedicated and Section 80 i dont know what to say. Oh and fuck him for being himself right, why he isn't he acting like a studio gangster? It really shows how fucked up of a mindstate some of yall are in
Calm down guy. You care too much about someone who gives not one single fuck about you.

I never said fuck Kendrick. I said his flow is boring as fuck to me, I never said I don't want him to be successful. His beat selection doesn't really suit my taste's at the moment. Sorry for not suckin your favorite rappers dick. It's called an opinion but I guess you're the only person that's entitled to one.

Jan 18, 2006
Calm down guy. You care too much about someone who gives not one single fuck about you.

I never said fuck Kendrick. I said his flow is boring as fuck to me, I never said I don't want him to be successful. His beat selection doesn't really suit my taste's at the moment. Sorry for not suckin your favorite rappers dick. It's called an opinion but I guess you're the only person that's entitled to one.
first of all who said I directed it towards u, i made a general statement but u felt ass hurt enough to respond lol. 2nd of all u havent a clue about what rappers i like and u obviously dont know anything about me most on here who matter know what rappers i fuck with. 3rd of all fuck yo opinion, you's a nobody around these parts. Get yo post count up clown

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
When I first herd gkmc I didn't think too much of it but after givin it a few full listen it became one of my favorite albums...he is a great story teller and has a lot of Good lessons and morals thrown in throughout the album with out coming off preachy...imo he got he own style of music and is dope at what he does...way better then the rest of the regurgitated mainstream music you hear everyday...he's a stand out artist

May 16, 2002
When I first herd gkmc I didn't think too much of it but after givin it a few full listen it became one of my favorite albums...he is a great story teller and has a lot of Good lessons and morals thrown in throughout the album with out coming off preachy...imo he got he own style of music and is dope at what he does...way better then the rest of the regurgitated mainstream music you hear everyday...he's a stand out artist
Agreed 100%

May 16, 2002
WTF is this thread about now?
From Messy Marv catching a beat down from some henchmen in Reno. To what your favorite rapper deserves to get paid per show. To Gemini is a hater & acts like a he's an A&R know it all asshole & we're sick of his shit. To Kendrick Lamar and your favorite Kendrick tracks.

I love the Siccness LOL!

Props: mouth_my_nuts