Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
first of all who said I directed it towards u, i made a general statement but u felt ass hurt enough to respond lol. 2nd of all u havent a clue about what rappers i like and u obviously dont know anything about me most on here who matter know what rappers i fuck with. 3rd of all fuck yo opinion, you's a nobody around these parts. Get yo post count up clown
My bad for havin a life off the internet. I don't care if I'm a "nobody" on the internet, and you givin a fuck about bein "somebody" on this site just proves you don't have a life. Carry on now child.

Jan 18, 2006
My bad for havin a life off the internet. I don't care if I'm a "nobody" on the internet, and you givin a fuck about bein "somebody" on this site just proves you don't have a life. Carry on now child.
lol @ making the excuse u have a life. Im at work right now posting. Stupid doo doo dumb mothafucka acting like its 2005 and foo's can't post on the internet with cellphones. Go get your weave fixed broke bitch

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
people have been trying to give the bay a hand and put them up on the mainstream but we always blow it. EVERY TIME. it hasnt been one or two times its been like 10 times plus.
the EGO takes over and these bay cats rather be hardcore than collab with someone and get big.

nelly did this back in like 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qryh3FFtiLM

he mentions spice one and various others. even does some bay area hooks thruout the song.

then drake tried to put the bay on with the motto, but instead niggas didnt wanna be associated with drake cuz hes soft and the bay is too harcore to fuck with him, what about when you get a million dollar check for fuckin with drake? i dont care how soft he is, if he was making me millions i would run with it.

the fact is. every time someone tries to help out, we spit in their hand.
the bay has to be one of the most egotistic regions as far as music is concerned.

Last edited:
Props: Gemini
Feb 25, 2006
people have been trying to give the bay a hand and put them up on the mainstream but we always blow it. EVERY TIME. it hasnt been one or two times its been like 10 times plus.
the EGO takes over and these bay cats rather be hardcore than collab with someone and get big.

Nelly- The Bay - YouTube

he mentions spice one and various others. even does some bay area hooks thruout the song.

then drake tried to put the bay on with the motto, but instead niggas didnt wanna be associated with drake cuz hes soft and the bay is too harcore to fuck with him, what about when you get a million dollar check for fuckin with drake? i dont care how soft he is, if he was making me millions i would run with it.

the bay has to be one of the most egotistic regions as far as music is concerned.

Droop-E did the beat for this song & this song made it onto to Nelly's album.

Props: Chree
Aug 17, 2002

Nelly- The Bay - YouTube

I appreciate his intent but that song is horrible

Aug 17, 2002
Mess old shit will get more play from people on this site than anything super lyrical kendrick does. I have not allowed kendrick the time to grow on me but everything I've heard from him has been below the hype from first impression. People's standards have decreased. People act like that recent diss verse was in one context as powerful as hit em up or dre day, and in another context super lyrical and deep and I serioualy laugh at both assertions. He does not at this point even have a mainstream classic of his own. When people think of i got a fuckin problem they think of 2 chains first

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
is it just me or do the nht boyz shit on kendrick the long way
Im going to assume u mean HOT Boyz and agree with this.

im sure M @mar tin07 and ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN agree