Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2006
Mess old shit will get more play from people on this site than anything super lyrical kendrick does. I have not allowed kendrick the time to grow on me but everything I've heard from him has been below the hype from first impression. People's standards have decreased. People act like that recent diss verse was in one context as powerful as hit em up or dre day, and in another context super lyrical and deep and I serioualy laugh at both assertions. He does not at this point even have a mainstream classic of his own. When people think of i got a fuckin problem they think of 2 chains first

Fuckin problem is not Kendricks song

Aug 17, 2011
dunno how many paid $150 for the 12 cds set maybe 15 people or so. mess and his people scammed the public. just like when daz was sellin the makaveli and dillinger cd for $50 back in the day. people got hyped up paid the $50 but the cd never arrived
actually, when makaveli & dillinger first went on sale, it was 500 bux lmfao

daz claimed there would only be like 10 copies made or some shit (forgot the exact number)

worst part is that some euro cats actually forked over the 5 bills rofl

Aug 17, 2011
No truth to anything you wrote. I used to do music way before some MySpace. So once again chump you don't know nothing I don't even do music like that no more and still got more followers and all that shit then you or anyone else on this site. If I was to drop a album today guarantee it would get more feedback, support then anything you done in your life. Don't get mad bc another bay area rapper git exposed as a joke. Dude was talking all gangsta for years and got his mouth shut. his shit over if he was supposedly so geed up then he would've had a gun on him or click with him. Common since will tell you when you going out town for a show its best to have protection or a group of goods with you so in case shit pop off bc you can't be on no records talking tough and don't expect to be tested this not the 90s no more. There's a difference between rapping and just flat out talking wreck less on tracks. But no he a cb4 nigga so nobody fucking with him and had his back when it popped off. It don't take no insider to realise that. You not no man you're a brainwashed sucker. I bet you believed he was untouchable all these years. This another l and bad look for the bay. 40 or some vet needs to expose all the fake ones. Now I'm done with this thread I don't have time to go back and forth with some screen name nobody who wanna just talk shit bc they a dick rider that's mad bc someone not being bias on they favorite rapper. 2chainz got shot at and was ducking but you was talking shit about him but this miget gets that manny pacquio treatment and you coming up with thousand pathetic excuses for him. this b.a.r.t part of the site has really turned to shit nowdays too many fakes and not enough real on here no more. im done fucking with this b.a.r.t part its not like nothing good been happening anyways, i cant align myself with the fakes. im out this bitch.
so this is why u so salty? cuz u failed artist?? lmao

Feb 8, 2003
so this is why u so salty? cuz u failed artist?? lmao
Im not salty at anything. what would i be salty about? im blessed in life doing really great and have beautiful family. I havent failed at shit i stopped doing music for some years on my own so i can do the family thing and run my business that i opened up and i been getting paid up with my business. music wasnt and still not my main focus in life. if i wanted to get signed i had offers before and my peoples have associates with alot artists. so quit speaking on what you dont know. alot people be asking me to drop more music so im gonna drop new albums back to back and they are gonna shit on anything you ever will do. your not even versatile and you dont rap about shit but played out pedo weirdo shit and non of your lines are original or worth replaying no wonder you cant get fans. ill post tracks from my new albums on here when they drop early next year. I havent dropped nothing in years and still have a bigger fanbase and following then you. so youre the failure and perfect example of one. think about it in reality nobody and i mean nobody is talking about you or checking for you. i never seen or heard anyone mention the name l.a.m.b (except for lamb skinned condoms & lamb chops children character) or anything about your music outside this siccness site and you spam so hard but fail.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2007
Mess old shit will get more play from people on this site than anything super lyrical kendrick does. I have not allowed kendrick the time to grow on me but everything I've heard from him has been below the hype from first impression. People's standards have decreased. People act like that recent diss verse was in one context as powerful as hit em up or dre day, and in another context super lyrical and deep and I serioualy laugh at both assertions. He does not at this point even have a mainstream classic of his own. When people think of i got a fuckin problem they think of 2 chains first
Im a fan of both artists but lets be real here. OG Mess was dope but K.Dot and Mess are in 2 different lanes.

Kendrick >>> Messy

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Why are all the reno people trying to claim street cred off this like the cats who did it are straight out of Reno gangstas lol

Fuck Reno, its just a bunch of old people and white trash. It was probably some other bay area fools who got him.
lol fuck you too homie we aint all old people an white trash... jus saying

Props: S.SAVAGE

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
At he end of the day don't forget musicians are artists...they have talent...and street shit ain't based on talent really..you may have talent at hands be a well trained marksman with guns or can use a knife like a professional but that's not the same talent were talking about.

So at the end of the day if mess did decide to continue with music I feel that's all good.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
At he end of the day don't forget musicians are artists...they have talent...and street shit ain't based on talent really..you may have talent at hands be a well trained marksman with guns or can use a knife like a professional but that's not the same talent were talking about.

So at the end of the day if mess did decide to continue with music I feel that's all good.
dat wet wet

LMAO