meeting chicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Stealth said:
^^^

I think you're cool, man.

Except that "have a good conversation part". Everyone knows girls can't think. They have brains 1/3 the size of ours. Its science.

I think its my sex panther cologne, you know 60% of the time it works all the time.

Oct 14, 2004
mustynutz said:
I suaully like to approach from behind and suprise them with something witty and charming...or a nice blunt object or a rag of chlorophorm...some women are kinky and like to be handcuffed, some just fight and scream dumb shit like "help" or "rape"...i hate when that happens...

Ted Bundy taught me how to meet women....Jeffrey Dahmer taught me how to keep them forever....

I know she screams rape or no dont I dont like you, but the whole time she is thinking Yes I want him to fuck my brains out. No means yes its a fact of nature. Also when they say no they are actually saying slam it in her ass deep and then make her suck the shitty cock. Bitches are all the same.

Sep 28, 2004
Stealth said:
^^^

I think you're cool, man.

Except that "have a good conversation part". Everyone knows girls can't think. They have brains 1/3 the size of ours. Its science.
:confused:

Well, I hope *that* was a joke too, haha. As far as I am aware, I'm able to think. But if science is against me, I'd better hurry up and get that lobotomy..

Oct 14, 2004
Stealth said:
^^^^

i'm not going to lie to you Rob, that smells like straight gasoline.

You know Brick Killed a guy with a trident.

Cannibal Crow I think you can think and thinking about that makes me think about thinking, think about that one for a mintue and then think to yourself what am I thinking for?

Sep 28, 2004
Rob S4 said:
Cannibal Crow I think you can think and thinking about that makes me think about thinking, think about that one for a mintue and then think to yourself what am I thinking for?
:confused: Ow.
Well, now I don't need that home lobotomy kit..

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Well, I hope *that* was a joke too, haha.
I hope you've seen Anchorman. If you haven't, you're denying yourself from one of the funniest movies I've ever seen in my life. But yeah, that's a joke. To tell you the truth, i LOVE women. I fucking LOOVE them.

You know Brick Killed a guy with a trident.
When in Rome!

Sep 28, 2004
Oh shit! Yea, I did see Anchorman but I didn't make the connection.
" A magical unicorn! "

That movie was hella funny.
Ron Burgundy: I'm going to punch you in the ovary, a straight shot right to the babymaker.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
To get chicks:

First, pick up an old Journey tape at a record store that has "Don't Stop Believing." Ok, then get your car/truck/whatever the fuck you drive, and start cruisin around the city with that song playing loud as fuck. Of course the girls will be looking and wondering where the thounderous jam is coming from. Pick one that you like who's looking, wink at her, and tell the bitch to get the fuck in. Once she's in, introduce yourself and get acquainted. When the song's over, rewind it and start it all over. Then, you give that bitch the Mario Test.

Do this to a few of them if you want. The song is the trick.

Oct 14, 2004
I look Good, I look real good
Hey Crow and Stealth come see how good I look.

Your a dirty Pirate Hooker.

Well I think Diversity is an old old wooden ship used in the civil war era.

Jul 1, 2005
pick one of your hobbies[ besides masturbation or drugs] ... lets say a sport such as basketball.

go out and play, like at a park or for a league. Gurls are usually in the stands or on the sidelines watching. and if they are there then that means they have SOME interest in the sport.

and voila... you have one thing in common. and something to begin a conversation with.

seems TOO easy :)

Feb 12, 2004
HIT UP THE STRIP IN SAN JO EVERY SATURDAY. GOD DAAAAAAAAAAMN THAT SHIT IS POPPIN AS FUCK. HOES UP THE ASS AND MOTHERFUCKERS JUST GOING DUMB. FUN AS FUCK!! YOU WONT REGRET IT HOMIE TRUST ME!!