meeting chicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2004
so i have been single for some months now and i feel fucken lonely. I been doing the 9-5 for awhile and i work in a wherehouse with just fucken dudes. So i can't meet the opposite sex there. I never had good luck from chicks in the net since it seems they are all under age or some drama they have. Well i can't do the club scene shit because im 20 not 21 yet..... any ideas ?

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
go to music in the park in downtown san jo plenty of hoes for u to check out there. Every thursday or u can always go to city nights even though i hate that club but it is 18 and over.

May 29, 2002
shit, at least you got a 9-5 and have some sort of chance to go out and meet some females. I work wed-sun 5pm-1:30am no weekends or nights for me at all.

anyone know of some good spots to go on a monday or tuesday? lol

Sep 9, 2004
GET A BLOW UP DOLL, SHE WONT EVER SAY NO, OR THAT SHES TIRED. ALSO A BLOW UP DOLL WILL NEVER BE SCARED TO TRY NEW THINGS...LOL

O YEA, AND I HEAR THAT IF U GET A LIL PUMP THAT CONNECTS TO YOUR CARS CIG LIGHTER, YOU CAN EVEN TAKE HER TO WORK, AND BANG HER IN THE PARKING LOT ON YOUR BREAK TIME!

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Ya'll aint the only ones around here werking nights. It fucking sucks but oh well I'm preparing myself for a new job with all the training I've been getting....they just don't know about it!

My advice to Mexbig is just get out there man and try to have as much fun as you can have while you can have it....the girls will come. You just gotta make yourself seen.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
fuck the graveyard.

right now i work 10pm to 6am wed- sun

but i met my lady while i was unemployed and she was my sister in-law's best friend so we were introduced

My best suggestion mex is too listen to lErK cuz san jo got breezy's fa sho or ask one of your homies who has a lady if she can hook u up with someone. just as a kick it kinda thing. thats where it all starts..

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
bayGIANTS said:
shit, at least you got a 9-5 and have some sort of chance to go out and meet some females. I work wed-sun 5pm-1:30am no weekends or nights for me at all.

anyone know of some good spots to go on a monday or tuesday? lol
There this spot in Sunnyvale its called the forum cracks of on tuesdays. I think it cost like 2 dollars to get in and theres always a bunch of hoes. I think its 18 and over too so you should be all good if your under 21. Good place to pick up on so breezies.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Start selling coke. Its more money, better hours, and you'll get tons of girls coming over that are willing to do anything you want them to.

Jan 19, 2003
^^^ lol for real.

baygiants damn that must be the gayest schedule ever. I work 10-5 and i get whatever days off i fuckin feel like hahah.

i'm goin to the county fair in marin this weekend should be tight i heard theres hella girls there. have a feelin' it wont be anything like the one in san hoe.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Fuck pickin up chicks at the church or the library. What the fuck are you gonna do with a girl that has brains and morals?

Oct 14, 2004
I play video games all day and then rap so ladies are like what a loser but then I give them a roofie coolada and tehn nighty night. No I dont do that I just someone would think I was cool

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^^^

I think you're cool, man.

Except that "have a good conversation part". Everyone knows girls can't think. They have brains 1/3 the size of ours. Its science.

Jun 15, 2005
Stealth said:
Fuck pickin up chicks at the church or the library. What the fuck are you gonna do with a girl that has brains and morals?
...its called a joke, monkey...and besides, if you think only girls with brains and morals go to church, then you're a straight dumbass...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
It seems that you can tell a joke, but you have the inability to notice when someone else is making a joke.

I think that makes you the dumbass, correct?

Don't make me start internet beef man. I have a whole crew over at allhiphop.com that are down to ride for me...

Jun 27, 2002
I suaully like to approach from behind and suprise them with something witty and charming...or a nice blunt object or a rag of chlorophorm...some women are kinky and like to be handcuffed, some just fight and scream dumb shit like "help" or "rape"...i hate when that happens...

Ted Bundy taught me how to meet women....Jeffrey Dahmer taught me how to keep them forever....